It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crashed US Aircraft - Help Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I was watching a programe about mysteries of the Air, and it made a brief mention about a bomber that crashed into the mountains. The funny thing about the incident was that the plane had to have crashed WELL AFTER the plane ran out of fuel. Now the narrator stated that the crew had coomunicated they where going to bail out, but the nearest tower (can't remember its name) heard somebody being communicating with them for soem time after a supposed bail-out. According to radar returns, the plane also made turns indicating somebody was at the controls.

I know it sounds vague, but its all I can remember about it as the section was only a few minutes long. One thing that they mentioned repeatedly was that this plane carried atomic weapons.

Can anybody help me out with this and tell me a more fuller account?

Thanks

BSG 75

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When did you see this program? When did this plane supposedly crash? Was it recent, as in crew waiting for rescue now? Or is this an unsolved mystery to be looked into?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is the programme

I watched this on National Geographic a couple of weeks ago, it's a very interesting documentary and well worth catching if they repeat it.

There is some doubt over whether the weapon crashed with the plane, they dropped it in the Pacific and it sank, or they dropped it over the Pacific and it went Kaboom!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

Thanks...

Couldn't access the link due to computer problems at my end... Can people explain what actually happened then? Did a crew member stay on board to steer th eplane to safety or what?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSG75

Can anybody help me out with this and tell me a more fuller account?

Thanks

BSG 75

Google might be the place to start. www.google.com

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It was a B36 that crashed, full details are in the link:B36 Crash & Broken Arrow

new topics

top topics

join