It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little known ufo stories. Tell us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
im just sitting here listening to coast to coast am with Grant Cameron and activist Stephen Bassett on, and it made me recall an interview will smith had i believe on jay leno, after men in black came out, and he asked him if he had ever seen a ufo, and ill never forget that interview, but will smith said after the filming, him and jada were driving through i guess the mountain areas of california, and they both saw a ufo. i remember him telling the interviewer, they just looked at each other and said they wouldnt talk about it ever again.

i tried to do some google searching and youtube searching for the interview, but the only thing i found was a link with a list of celebs that have seen ufo's, and it said will smith saw a ufo while driving with a friend. i dont have a lot of time now, so maybe ill try more searching later just so you guys can see or read the interview.

so do you have any little known ufo stories like that, or personal, any kind really, that a lot of people probably dont really know. im sure tons of people never saw that interview, and never new will smith had such an experience. i wanna find it, because i could have sworn there was something different about his story than just a ufo far away, which made it kinda creepy. i gotta find it. ill search at work

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I only have seen something strange when I was a kid.

and it wasn't the usual saucer experience.

the truth is out there.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I won't go into my own experiences and sightings, I've posted em elsewhere. However, my husband told me about an odd occurrence one night when he was driving by Wareham in Dorset, England.

Basically, he was on a public road at night, driving home from a job in Dorcester, I think. Wareham is home to a British army firing range and base. They do do live fire exercises there, but they close off all the roads in the vicinity.

Anyway, husband was driving through a patch of road that had alot of trees growing thickly on either side. Suddenly, there was a very loud "WHOOSHING" sound that actually rocked his car. He was doing about 45 MPH. The weather was clear, still, and mild. His windows were open as it was a warm summer night. It shocked him and he hit the breaks. He looked around but couldn't see anything, nor could he hear anything. He did say there was a brief, sort of dim flash of light as the whooshing sound happened. Other than that, no sound.

His friends thought it was a stray shell from a live fire exercise, but it wasn't. There was no exercise going on at the time, and the roads were open. It was also quiet: no sounds of tanks firing in the distance (And trust me, tanks are freakin LOUD when they fire). Also, given that it flew across the road, through dense woods, a shell would have hit a tree or something and gone off or knocked something down and made noise. But he saw nothing like that happen.

I asked him if it could have been a sudden violent gust of wind, and he said no. When the whoosh happened, there was the dull flash, and it rocked his car, even felt like the car was lifted a bit. (He was driving an SUV, an old 92 Toyota Previa). he said it was like something big and extremely fast flew right past him, but when he stopped and looked around, it was gone.

Dunno if it was UFO related or what, just thought I'd share that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have a story, one ive talked about elswher but never here.

It happened in late 1977, iwas 11 and travelling with my aunt, uncle, sisters and cousin. It was late at night so pitch black travelling along Ickneild street which is a very long roman road in the UK, in the countryside bit between birmingham and redditch. It was a country lane with trees growing high up over the road leaving a strip of night sky.
I noticed a large cigar shaped object slowly crossing above the trees about 200m in front of us. There were no lights, just a dull silver glow. I watched the object move over the trees and come down ahead to our left but some trees had blocked my view for a few seconds.
When we got level to where it had come down there was nothing there but it had definately come down there.
I asked if anyone else saw anything odd and my auntie finished off what i was saying as she had also noticed the exact same thing.
No one else saw, not even my uncle who was driving!
That was what got me interested in UFO's as i new from then i had witnessed something special.
Incidently upon the release of the ufo files in the UK it appears there was a spate of cigar shaped UFO sightings around then.

Ive seen some weird stuff since and now have taken to satallite? spotting on clear nights as its the best way to see UFO's on a regular basis as you see them do things that satallites cannot do.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I saw something when I was 10 years old together with my family and a neighbour. It was in December 1982 in Germany and a total clear cold night.
We saw a very huge object silently moving, sqare in shape and blinking blue and white. No one speaked a word. It was so damn huge it looked like a gigantic city floatin through space. . My parents refuses to speak about it up to today. From time to time I ask them if they remember and all they say is :"Yes that was something". But they really don`t want to discuss it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Hey i can relate to that, when i mentioned it to my auntie a few years ago she just said she remembered it but shared no enthusiasm about it either.
It was as if she didnt want to believe she had seen it.
Personaly i cannot believe how something like that cannot change the way you view the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Me neither. It was so awesome and breathtaking to watch these thousands of lights blinking. I can and will never forget that. It`s so sad that they are not able to talk about that. They don`t know what to make of it.

top topics

join