It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nutopia, The Alternate NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I was contemplating the rise of what is percieved and researched as the NWO, generally associated with illuminati, royal blood lines, elitiests, global banksters and demestic/foreign traitors/terrorists who wish to achieve total control over ther globe and it's people.

I have decided that if there is to be a NWO, We, as in We the People of the globe, should have an agenda to create an alternate and superior realisation of a global Nation.

This provokes the consideration of a Nation that fulfills every persons ideological perception of what a NWO should be.

I would nominate, to become the NWO Global Nation,

the Micronation of Nutopia, and to declare Nutopia's dominion of land, sea and air.

At this time, Nutopia is but a conceptual Country, Founded in 1973.

As we know, the illuminated version of a NWO is as well but a concept, but gaining strength, seemingly exponentually of late.

Just as Bush 41 boasted in 1990, 1991,

I sibmit that the time is ripe for a NWO. The NWO, contrary to Bush's ideological vision, would crown Nutopia as the Global Throne.

When this NWO is forged, granting Nutopia as the dominate authority to achieve the aspirations of mankind, The Nutopian NWO can emerge, governed by the cosmic rule of law.

When we are successful, and we will be, there will be no more struggle, war, famine, disease, corruption, fraud, no more negativity within our global community.

What is Nutopia?

artofhacking.com...

Nutopia [1]

According to the liner notes for his album "Mind Games," ex-Beatle John
Lennon founded the "conceptual country" of Nutopia on April Fool's Day,
1973. This was in the midst of his legal troubles with the U.S. immigration
authorities, and he declared himself a citizen of Nutopia, claimed
diplomatic immunity, and demanded a seat at the U.N. According to Lennon,
Nutopia was a country without borders or passports, and citizenship could
be obtained "by declaration of your awareness of NUTOPIA." The country had
no laws except for "cosmic" ones. The album also contains the Nutopian
International Anthem, which consists of three seconds of silence.
[Information courtesy Michael S. Carpenter.]

www.angelfire.com...

Declaration of Nutopia

"We announce the birth of a conceptual country , Nutopia. Citizenship of the country can be obtained by declaration of your awarness of Nutopia. Nutopia has no land , no boundries , no passports , only people. Nutopia has no laws other than cosmic . All people of Nutopia are ambassadors of the country . As two ambassadors of Nutopia , we ask for diplomatic immunity and recognition in the United Nations of our country and its people."

- John Lennon & Yoko Ono

In closing,

I leave you with a quote from John Lennon found here:
www.abc.net.au...
(many more great quotes at this link as well)

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."
John Lennon

Now that is a NWO that I can imagine.

new topics

join