It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen uses date rape drugs to rape nine-year-old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

OWENSBORO, KY (WFIE) - An Owensboro teenager was arrested and charged with several drug and sexual offenses, and police said the victim is a young girl.

As you can imagine, authorities aren't releasing a lot of information about this case because the alleged offender is 17-years-old and at this point still being charged as a minor.

What we do know is the boy is charged with first degree attempted rape, unlawful transaction with a minor and two counts of trafficking a controlled substance.

Source

This is infuriating to me. He should be tried as an adult and locked away. As far as I'm concerned, if you can willingly rape a child AND give them date rape drugs, you deserve to reap all the concequences, not get sheltered under your "minor" age status.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And I do believe I posted this in the wrong forum now...but goodness it's upsetting.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I agree, but I would also like to point out, that the person he learnt this from should also be charged.
Very slim chance he learnt this on his own, without having been around it or expeirienced this abuse himself.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yes I can agree with this. Maybe this information will come out later in the case, and I hope it does honestly. It would be beneficial to know if he needs counseling to help him.

I still firmly believe he should be tried as an adult. 17 is close enough, and this is not something someone says "oopsie, I'm under 18 so I must not be old enough to know this is wrong" about.

It's especially upsetting because thing such as this don't often happen in my locale, and I'd rather make sure someone with a sick mind will be punished and reformed before allowed to walk the streets and be a threat to other children.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Heatburger]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Heatburger]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Sorry folks...

While this is a terrible situation, we have to abide by the

Terms And Conditions Of Use

2e.i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

bold:mine

Thread Closed.

top topics

join