It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New crop circle form today.. amazing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Zetatalk Interpretation

ZetaTalk Analysis 6/17/2009: What does the image of a bird with a smoldering tail relay to mankind, especially when the bird itself has a pecking bird upon its back? Some static situation, as neither is in flight. What is the Earth enduring today? Planet X has worked its way past the S Pole of the Sun, turned in place to point its magnetic N Pole outward away from the Sun, and is positioned to hammer the Earth during the last weeks before it takes flight and leaves the solar system. This is the larger bird. What of the smaller bird, pecking its back? This represents what Earth today is enduring, small in proportion to what the larger bird would inflict. The worst is yet to come.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Oh.. Planet X.. Nibiru.. ok, I get the attacks on me now. Carry on.

Man-made.. simple as that. There have been an abundant # of crop circles that people claimed could not be man-made.. until a few guys come forward and admit to doing it.

I think if aliens were trying to help us out about a killer dwarf star tearing through our solar system, they'd do more than draw a cryptic bird in a field of corn.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join