It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is calling for Level 6 Pandemic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just got this in the RSS feed. I didnt post it as Breaking News as I am getting a bit pi$$ed off with the whole charade. I like the play on words tho in the title heh

Still I thought it was quite a good article and some on the info I had no idea about.

I agree on a few points they make.

Remember the hysteria on the Mainstream News when Level 5 was announced, they had charts and graphs and projections… 24/7….then it all went quiet. Then a month later Level 6 comes and its just a small 10 word item on the tickers. The Ronaldo Transfer is more important….Cry Wolf or part of the Controlled Media plans?

Thats a fair comment.

Level 5 indicates the disease is able to spread easily between humans and is a strong signal that a pandemic is imminent. It can lead to governments bringing in measures to prevent its spread, including travel restrictions and trade limitations. So lets get this bit straight, Level 5 means pandemic is imminent and it will spread and restrictions should be put in place on travel and trade! WHY DID THIS NOT HAPPEN? The failure of our governments to act at Level 5 means we have gone to Level 6. OK, so what is the difference between Level 5 and Level 6? Apparently NOTHING! there are still no travel restrictions. Just what is the point of this Level system? It means nothing and prevents nothing, so WHO is requesting this Level 6 upgrade.

I found the Obama info from 2005 VERY interesting indeed.

Does knowledgable ATS'er know any more on the RABIES in the vaccination they mention?

To read the whole (quite long) article jump here

www.doomdaily.com...

Maybe its me and due to the fact I hang out on a conspiracy forum that it makes sense...

Odd!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hmmm, here in Holland it's making headline after headline.

Just a sample of the biggest newspaper (de Telegraaf) here:

- Mexican Flu at primary school in Waalre (1 pupil infected)
- Dutch flu patient in ICU
- Mexican flu in province of Groningen
- Mexican flu at 22 schools in Madrid

etc etc

So nope, can't say it goes unnoticed here lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Rugged Shark-
Hmmm, here in Holland it's making headline after headline.

Just a sample of the biggest newspaper (de Telegraaf) here:

- Mexican Flu at primary school in Waalre (1 pupil infected)
- Dutch flu patient in ICU
- Mexican flu in province of Groningen
- Mexican flu at 22 schools in Madrid

etc etc

So nope, can't say it goes unnoticed here lol

But nothing on the scale of the level 5 coverage?

I worry about that Rabies bit

"The purpose of this study was to determine if nucleocapsid of rabies virus could improve the immune response (humoral and protective) of chickens vaccinated against avian influenza with an inactivated avian influenza experimental vaccine (AIV). On the other hand, AIV with and without NC was compared with an inactivated oil emulsion avian influenza commercial vaccine (CV) virus, currently used in Mexico.
Groups of 8 day old chickens were vaccinated intracutaneously with an AIV (group 1); group 2, AIV supplemented with 20 mug of nucleocapsid of rabies virus (NC); Group 3, commercial vaccine (CV) and control groups (4 and 5) with 20 mug of NC and non-infected allantoic fluid, respectively. CV showed a better antibody-mediated response (p < 0.001) after and before challenging; which correlated with the best protection; while NC improved the protection in comparison with group 1.
This is the first report on the potential utility of the rabies virus N protein to improve immune response in domestic species."

and the Obama links..

March 10, 2005: Obama works for $25 million for international efforts. Senator Obama successfully attaches an amendment to S. 600, the Foreign Relations Committee Authorization Act, that (1) authorizes $25 million for international efforts to combat the avian influenza (1/4 of an appeal by the World Heath Organization – the traditional U.S. share) and (2) calls on the President to stand up an inter-agency task force to President should establish an interagency task force composed of representatives of the Department of State, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Agriculture, and other appropriate agencies to immediate address this issue.

March 17, 2005: Obama obtains $25 million for international efforts. Senator Obama successfully attaches an amendment to the Senate Budget that allocated $25 million for international efforts to combat the avian influenza.

April 28, 2005: Senator Obama introduces the AVIAN Act (S. 969). Senator Obama introduces the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of an avian influenza pandemic.

May 10, 2005: Senate approves $58 million to stockpile antiviral medication. Senator Harkin secures $58 million in a Supplemental Appropriations bill (P.L. 109-13) to purchase more antiviral medication for the Strategic National Stockpile to better prepare for a potential avian flu pandemic.

July 28, 2005: Senator Kennedy introduces the Vaccine Access and Supply Act. S. 1527 is comprehensive legislation that would strengthen vaccine infrastructure and help better prepare our nation in the event of an influenza pandemic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Errr those were todays headlines, they did had quite a few headlines while it still was at level 5 as well.

Regarding the Rabies, I think it is possible to create some form of immunity against it. Tho the chickens wouldn't have been effected by the Rabies, as it's only contagious for mammals, their immune system could in theory create antibodies against the virus. Just like we humans can create antibodies against the normal 'annual' flu when we get our yearly flu jab. So yeah, in theory I think it is possible. The only thing the report is clear about is that it boosted their immune system. It doesn't mention if the injected Rabies virus was still present or whether it countered the infection. So it could be that the antibodies countered the flu much better but didn't do anything to the Rabies.

As for Obama reserving money to stockpile antivirals, that seems quite normal. Nearly all Western countries have a stockpile of Tamiflu and Relenza. Like Holland has enough antivirals for 1/3 of the population. These are only used to slow down the symptoms of the Mexican flu or avian flu. They won't cure you from the flu but it will keep you until a proper flu-vaccine has been developed to counter that flu. So it only works as a retardant.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by -Rugged Shark-]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -Rugged Shark-

Thanks. Maybe I am geting to carried away with it all and looking too deeply.

something just does not sit right.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join