It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighted at Helsinki 11 June 910am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well I am often on my balcony at night, starring at the skies looking for signs. I never expected to see this as im having my morning ciggie. I first noticed it in the distance, my first thought was that it was a hot air balloon in the distance. However, this seemed strange as it was so early and Helsinki is completely overcast this morning.
It then started to move closer and I could see that it was more of an orb that changed into a rectangle shape. It seemed to have a protrusion at the bottom and something smaller coming out of the top. It was hovering and then moving in a zig zag motion to the left of my apartment.
I woke my girlfriend and grabbed the camera. I took around 6 shots, I have an old camera (HP Photosmart E327 5meagapix) I zoomed as much as I could but very difficult in capturing, I could not see it on the screen as I was taking the pics. It eventually left my sight over the trees to the side of our buildings. I took the camera and the dog to follow but it had vanished as we got outside.
Wow personally I have seen distant lights dancing in the night sky and im always looking for something to confirm my belief that there is something out there, today (after many disappointments) I found it.
Feels eerie and yet peaceful at the same time. I hope someone else can confirm this sighting as it was quite low and very overcast here plus its commuter time so it is quite possible that it has been.

Anyway just wanted to share it with you. (By the way im submitting the photos although they do not show much).

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You can view the photos on my ATS media portal account here

Be warned, there is not much detail or much of anything really, it looked so much bigger in real life!!

[edit on 11/6/2009 by LestatG]

[edit on 11/6/2009 by LestatG]

join