It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-year-old girl arrested for fight with sister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
10-year-old Flower Mound girl arrested after fighting with sister

10-year-old Reagan Green of Flower Mound was arrested Saturday after a witness saw her fighting with her sister in a park and called the police. Flower Mound police say that they are required by state law to act on any reports of domestic violence.

OMG! What has happened, in this country, with the police & their 'people' skills?!?!?!? I SEE STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!

I guess the police all over the US are more concerned with training for martial law & roit procedures than simply talking skills. After reading what some police are doing around the country, this girl & her family need to be thankful they didn't shot her, huh?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The witness may not have known they were sisters.

They may have just thought one child was attacking another, especially if one was clear having an advantage.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Of course, this is why it is necessary for logical communication by the police!! Sorry, but I believe thgat if the police had more training in simple basic communication skills and tried to talk to the sisters, all of this would have been unnecessary.

Besides, the police did not witness any of this. They went to their home after someone called the police about seeing the fight. I think it is called investigating.........

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Champagne

My response was only as to why the police might have been called.

If the police are too stupid/lazy to actually do their job, that is a different issue, IMO

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join