It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep disturbances and the 'time monks'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I haven't seen a thread on this yet so it's time to start comparing notes.

To give a brief over-view, it was discussed in ALTA 1309 that many individuals would start experiencing a sleep phenomena, ie. unusual sleep disturbances. It was indicated that many individuals would start having trouble around summer and that it would intensify eventually to a 'mass sleep disorder', whereas at that point it will become a topic being addressed by the MSM and TPTB.

To further elaborate on the 'sleep phenomena' itself, it is described as being induced by unknown energies in space. I find this to be particularly interesting because of a personal change in thought patterns.

Many 'sensitive' individuals have been experiencing this sleep mess for quite a while already. Personally, I've had unusual sleep experiences since childhood but now they are quite different. I no longer perceive the earth the way I'm accustomed to. It's very difficult to express. The best way to describe it is as an intesification of awareness of the universe. Albeit nothing specific really, just this immense sensation of other energies around this planet. ( I hope someone can follow what I'm trying to say!!!!
)

In any case, I just wanted to see what other ATS'ers are experiencing. I doubt that I am alone in these experiences. Please share.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
yes .. not so much a disturbance i feel very fresh when i wake up .. but i do wake up alot in the night lately for the last 3 -4 weeks and as for the thought pattern changing .. . i feel smarter, clairvoyant , more in tune with my body , began to eat healthy stop smoking/drinking no more meat... and yes i do stare up at the stars for the past 2 months i as well as my body and mind have changed and i began to read on history and spiritually and i am understanding a little more... but i do feel a lot of "energy" some times. sometimes i get very antsy like this i can not live here any more not suicidal rather a little kid trying to go home from a boring party ... and at first i thought i was crazy or going there ( still might be not sure ) but as more and more people are sharing this feeling even news anchor they can not control themselves any more ( some one them beck , ed , hannity , oriley , hardball with chris)

i do not know but i have a feeling that some thing is going to happen and it is not influence by what i have read or heard .. but a gut feeling..

again this is my opinion my belief not saying this is true.. everyone sees the world in a different light...

Thank you great post

PEACE LOVE ENLIGHTENMENT
connected

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have been waking up at night for the past 1/2 year. I am starting to ask myself questions like "why are we here" or "is this real" my perspective of earth is more complex than what it was 3 years ago.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

That's part of it too. I'm much more aware of things lately. Too aware in fact
. I feel completely different. My senses are so attune and I feel over-stimulated a great deal of the time. It seems as if there is pressing in on me. Again, it's hard to explain. I've always been intuitive but now I feel like I'm tapping in to something that I cannot begin to grasp. It's odd. I'm hoping someone will come forward that can explain this with some eloquence....lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Same for me..the last three weeks i have had alot of trouble going to sleep. I usually go to bed from shire exhaustion(Two kids and training for the rock and roll half marathon and working ) but now i cant get to sleep till 11 or later, sometimes I crash at 930 but then i'll wake up all night. I will just lay there and think about real life. Whats the reason for humans as a whole, why are we so detached for knowing our own being and more intuned with tv, something is our there more powerful then we realize and we are apart of but we dont know or realize how. to me i have been increasingly more aware of ( ENERGY) thats around us and aware of the reality that we precieve as real is really not! thank for starting this i thought i was turning into a NUT! but i do rember reading about this on the web bot predictions. I thought so what, some people wont be able to sleep happens everyday but its a different kind of awake, where we are actually feeling different energies and deep thought awareness.. i'll stop before i start to sound silly!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For the last month I really haven't been able to sleep well. I'm not claiming any awakenings in the cosmic realm or anything. Sure, I think about things a lot more, but I don't hear the sounds of space or anything. All I know is that for the last month, I will lay down at ten or eleven...last night I didn't fall asleep till about four...even though I held my eyes forced shut...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You have got to admit sleep disturbed people rank pretty high in the "generality" type of so called prediction.

Maybe the descrip should be narrowed down a bit..or a whole lot.

Then it would be more meaningful then just plain old "sleep disturbance."

anyhow....if the 7 hz ionesphere resonance goes a little off this could cause some form of disturbance as some believe that our nervous system is tied into this "natural" resonance of the earth....some have called it the heartbeat of the earth.

Here is a recent Russian look at 7hz.

Abstract The experimental measurements show that the state of the ionosphere pronouncedly affects the field of the extremely low frequency (ELF) band in the transition zone. The measurements were performed on the Kola Peninsula at different times of day and in different seasons of 2006. The observed seasonal variations in the results are larger than the diurnal variations. The measured field strength does not tend to the calculated statistical value with decreasing frequency if the effect of the ionosphere is ignored. The possibility of using quasivertical radio sounding of the ionosphere in the ELF band to study the structure and electric parameters of the ionosphere is discussed.

www.springerlink.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

....if the 7 hz ionesphere resonance goes a little off this could cause some form of disturbance as some believe that our nervous system is tied into this "natural" resonance of the earth....some have called it the heartbeat of the earth.

Yes, I guess I didn't get that far in my explanation. My vibrations are completely changing and it's really disturbing to be honest. I feel very different... like I'm supposed to be seeing something that I'm missing. It's actually frustrating.

something is our there more powerful then we realize and we are apart of but we dont know or realize how. to me i have been increasingly more aware of ( ENERGY) thats around us and aware of the reality that we precieve as real is really not! thank for starting this i thought i was turning into a NUT!

You are absolutely NOT a nut! I think alot of us feel that way though. My thoughts are just different. I feel like I can't relax because I'm always thinking about what's going on with the world. It really feels like something very intense is on the verge of happening. I also feel that I'm being pulled to do (or see) 'something' but I cannot pinpoint it. There is a definite energy that is pushing at some of us. WEIRD.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I, too have been having this for almost the entire year of 2009. It's never the same, sometimes it's waking up during the night at different times, sometimes it's waking at 5am in the morning, sometimes it's being just way too run down feeling during the days when I do get plenty of uninterrupted hours of sleep. The other night I was tossing and turning and mumbling (According to my hubby) in my sleep. What's weird is I KNEW I was tossing and turning even though I was asleep, usually, I only know I've tossed and turned when he tells me I have.When I woke up at 5 am BTW, I had only had few hours of sleep, as going to sleep very very late has been a constant for me this past year(I barely ever get to sleep before 1 am) I know I am sensitive and an Empath, so this may be why. Also the feelings posted here, I have felt the same, I have felt these things from 2008. I wish I knew what it was.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Thank you for hopping on this thread! You just brought a great point to my attention in that you mentioned you are an 'empath'! I am as well. It is no suprise that hyper-sensitives (as I often refer to it) are the first to report the disturbances. I am wondering how many empaths are now feeling somewhat 'off'. I often feel like I am going to pop out of my skin. While my sleep patterns were never great, it's a whole different cupcake now. It's almost if I'm never in a rested state, even while I sleep. There is definitely some energy trying to get through to us....if we could only get a grasp on what it is!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975

Thank you for hopping on this thread! You just brought a great point to my attention in that you mentioned you are an 'empath'! I am as well. It is no suprise that hyper-sensitives (as I often refer to it) are the first to report the disturbances. I am wondering how many empaths are now feeling somewhat 'off'. I often feel like I am going to pop out of my skin. While my sleep patterns were never great, it's a whole different cupcake now. It's almost if I'm never in a rested state, even while I sleep. There is definitely some energy trying to get through to us....if we could only get a grasp on what it is!

That's exactly the feeling I had the other night while I was tossing and turning, I felt like I was TRYING to come out of my skin!!!! And yesterday while driving I had that feeling in my Brain...like it wwanted to 'Pop' out of my head...wierd. I wish I could grasp what is going on, what the energy wants to get through to us. Sometimes I have been feeling way too anxious lately, too. Like something is coming(usually it's my sense of impending opposition, not destruction or anything grand like that).

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That's exactly the feeling I had the other night while I was tossing and turning, I felt like I was TRYING to come out of my skin!!!! And yesterday while driving I had that feeling in my Brain...like it wwanted to 'Pop' out of my head...wierd. I wish I could grasp what is going on, what the energy wants to get through to us. Sometimes I have been feeling way too anxious lately, too. Like something is coming(usually it's my sense of impending opposition, not destruction or anything grand like that).

I am so glad to hear this from you because you're the first person that has actually corroborated the sensations or "vibrations" of this whole thing. As I stated on another post today, it seems like there is some foreign energy trying to push in to my energy field......does that make sense? It's a constant nagging and my anxiety levels have been off the charts. I get the sense that we are supposed to be awakened to something but I really have no clue what it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Actually ,I have been sleeping like a log ,but I have been eating a natural diet of herbs which are geared towards helping the respiratory system. I have also been avoiding all GMO foods. GMO food gives me headaches.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've been sleeping like poo lately as well.

Also been looking into the sky more.

Also recently quit smoking and am learning new things.

Interesting.......

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I've been sleeping like poo lately as well.
Also been looking into the sky more.

I do believe these are going to be the more common signs among the populace. A subtle increased awareness of the universe (ie. looking at the sky, thinking about what lies beyond, etc.) and a mild restlessness.

For the some of us, it's getting pretty intense. I'm hoping someone can come forth with more insight sometime soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have always had sleeping issues, I'm a world champion insomniac from childhood. Lately, though it's not the same, before I would just be awake and after a day or two I could sleep. Now I'm pushing 3 days, and sleeping maybe 4 hrs when I do get to sleep. I don't feel bad for it, as you would think, at least physically. I can't attest to "seeing the world different" as I already had in my own way, but I feel a major shift in urgency, like something is saying " you are out of time" whether it's for me personally or everything in general, I don't know, I'm not a psychic, shaman etc. My dreams have been odd as of late as well, I usually have comical,slapstick dreams but they are taking a darker turn as of late.

I know how WOooOoOoaaaaaa this sounds, but I claim no clairvoyance skills nor am I predicting anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

Your perceptions are definitely in line with what we've been discussing. Urgency is an excellent word to use because it's becoming clear that there is 'something' we are supposed to be tuning into. That feeling like something big is about to happen seems to be affecting alot of us.

I'm no amazing psychic or anything but I am highly intuitive and I've been feeling increasingly unsettled for a number of months, probably 4 months I would say. It gets stronger all the time. What the hell is going on???

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Who are the Time Monks you refer to in the title ?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Who are the Time Monks you refer to in the title ?

I am referring to the webbot guys, Cliff High & George Ure...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am glad other ppl are feeling the same way I am. I too have seem to awaken lately. It started last year some time. Well let me rephrase that. I have awaken sometime last year but have been having sleep issues for the past couple years. I have also had astral projections a few times as well. I believe there is something happening that either A.) higher ups or elightnened ones know about or B.) something no one knows about but we will all soon experience. I dont believe something bad is going to happen. But I know in my projections and dreams have been alot about being on another world and peaceful. I will write more shortly but I gotta get back to work but I just wanted to chime in cause I am glad that I am not alone in what I have been experiencing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join