It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano adds adviser with ties to terror backers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Napolitano adds adviser with ties to terror backers

www.worldnetdaily.com

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in to her official advisory council the head of an Arab American organization whose officials have labeled deadly anti-U.S. jihadists as "heroes" and opposed referring to Hamas as a terrorist organization.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In 1994, during one of the main peaks of Hamas suicide bombings against Israeli civilians, then-ADC President Hamzi Moghrabi said, "I will not call [Hamas] a terrorist organization. I mean, I know many people in Hamas. They are very respectable. … I don't believe Hamas, as an organization, is a violent organization."

What effects will this have on our relationship with Israel? While having an adviser from the organization who believes in the terrorist group Hamas "could" be an advantage, we have a long standing relationship with Israel.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Wow! talk about having the fox watch the hen house.

I feel sooo much safer know who we have working for the Goverment

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

I cannot fathom WHY this was done.....Would we name Putin to advise Homeland Security on Russian terrorists?

I wonder if he also gets and ID card and credentials to wander the halls of HS headquarters!!!!

Not only is the economy being destroyed, now our security is being destroyed!!!!

top topics

join