It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen on Obamas' watch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As I look to history for a pattern to emerge I go back to Bush Sr. who invaded Iraq the first time and set the stage for years to come as he expressed his desire for a new world order publicly at a state of the union address. Operation desert shield turned into desert storm and was conveniently concluded before his term was over in a nice cease fire and embargo costing untold death to the Iraqi people.

He left office and was replace by Clinton. On Clintons watch we had the first bombing of the WTC Link one and Link two explaining the FBIs role in the bombing. We also had the Oklahoma false flag and the Waco tragedy along with massive amounts of horrible legislation that set the stage for the next president.

Bush jr came into power next and he gave us 911, Iraq, Afghanistan, and even more unconstitutional legislation. As the most recent ex-president his actions are still very fresh on all our minds.

Now Obama is in power and if the past is any indicator of our future I can only wonder what horrible things Obama will give us especially when one considers his secretary of state. Already he has given us two new czars but no false flag as of yet. Each event seems to be worse than the previous so, I can only expect that the next false flag to be even worse in ways I can not even speculate on save that I think it will be Atomic in its nature.

With all the unconstitutional legislation that his predecessors have passed I fear what will happen after our next false flag event. I wait to see what will become of the US citizen. Will the interment camps go online? Already people are being arrested from online accusations and our borders have been locked down tight. Not to prevent terrorist or immigrants but to lock the US citizen in.

So what does he have in store for us...

Any thoughts?

[edit on 9-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This may sound strange, but I think we'll see Israel destroyed? Peace in that region is going to happen, but only when Israel is gone. Israel will have to be destroyed for that to happen. Somehow, I think this is written in the plan? Israel is a small piece to a big puzzle. Bigger things are coming that need peace in the middle east to make them happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think after 9-11 people want something to happen and now that Obama is at the controls its seems the Doomsayers are out in full force, Why not let Obama do his job for a couple of years before you judge the guy!!!!!!!!

Anyway you slice it does'nt matter which party you vote for they are all LIARS, they being the very politicians we vote for at every long drawn hashedout election. Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr/Jr Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon they dont and didnt give a damn about THE PEOPLE!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricgypsy

If their all the same, why do you want us to give the guy a chance?

Why ask people ot make the same poor decision again.

Will just wait for something bad to happen then get angry?

Or try to prevent it.

I guess if I had a gun to my foot, i'd wait for them to shoot, before I tried to stop them from shooting, or should I just give them the chance, albeit my other foot had been shot by his twin.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricgypsy

Well I judge the guy so soon because he chose a Clinton to be his secretary of state. And I do not want to give him any time because in the past these false flag events normally happen with in the first two years of a new presidents administration.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So... any new thoughts by other ATSers? Will Obama Part the waters and bring peace to the middle east? Or will he sign an executive order declaring all 911 truthers domestic terrorists? Come on now I'm looking for your thoughts. Tell me what you think.

top topics

join