It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was David Carradine on the wrong side of a Ninja Assassins wrath?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
David Carradine died in a Bangkok hotel closet, in what appeared to be a sadomasachistic love game gone wrong. That much is appearant, but who was the second party? Ninjas? Carradines familys lawyer seems to think so.

gawker.com...

What do you all think about the topic?

Sorry if this is a repeat.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, they finally caught up with him. After all those years of wandering the American West, they get him in a hotel room in Bangkok.

Life imitates art.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ya that is what i figured too, murder

i did not picture "ninjas" per say though

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wonder what Benjamin Fulford will say about this...

I'm sure he'll stick his oar in at some point.

If you don't know about Fulford, just check YouTube, it's a bizarre story, he was the asian desk correspondent for a major magazine, and got an interview with a Rockefeller. HE claims he was supposed to give a warning that the eastern secret societies were not going to take any more junk from the new world order, and there was talk of ninja assassins.

I don't really believe any of it, but if you are interested in this story, and think there is something to it, Fulford would be a man to watch for information.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Wow, it quotes a NYT article, and claims his attorney first mentioned this on Larry King Live!

It is a little odd to take such extreme measures for erotica, when you are that age, and in wonderful place for prostitution!

It would also be a very convenient way to stage a body to quell an investigation, keep press coverage low (to avoid embarrasment), and follow through on any previous threats that may have been made!

I almost didn't read this because of the title. I just laughed to myself and skimmed over it. I'm glad I came back.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It was the same people who got Bruce Lee those BASTARDS THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! Quick someone get a warning to Chuck Norris.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When I first read the article I laughed hysterically, then I got thinking. Ninjas are cunning and prize their intelligence right? So lets say they were to assassinate someone, wouldn't they want it to look like something else? Thailand is a hotbed of debauchery, so it wouldn't seem out of place for a celebrity to order a prostitute in the land of plenty. Now the scenario thickens, if it was auto-erotic asphyxia wouldn't it be more likely that this would be taking place in a bed rather than in a closet? I don't know how the thais roll but the closets in all the hotels I have ever been in have been quite small. That part of the story doesn't add up for me. A ninja would know his surroundings and realize that if he strangled him and tied his genitals to a rope, no one would think it would be anything but an accident. And if someone did think it was Ninjas, who would believe them, its Ninjas!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Could they not have rendered him unconscious then set the stage?

If you don't know about Fulford, just check YouTube, it's a bizarre story, he was the asian desk correspondent for a major magazine, and got an interview with a Rockefeller. HE claims he was supposed to give a warning that the eastern secret societies were not going to take any more junk from the new world order, and there was talk of ninja assassins.

Why would they assassinate an actor instead of someone more important involved the the NWO? Then again, alot of things just don't sound so strange anymore, do they?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
Could they not have rendered him unconscious then set the stage?

snip

Why would they assassinate an actor instead of someone more important involved the the NWO? Then again, alot of things just don't sound so strange anymore, do they?

Haha, yeah, I would never have bought up the Fulford/NWO link, if they hadn't bought up ninjas. Once you add ninjas to the equation, anything could be possible!

[edit on 8-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I kind hope it was murder because the official story of his death is disgraceful -
on that note David Carradine in his better days

video.google.com...

a must watch for any David Carradine or martial arts fan, give it chance it's quite enjoyable.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
thanks for the video Opus Mark!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this site:

copycateffect.blogspot.com...

Very strange! There is a mixture of real details and really weird stuff...

(Very, Very strange)

As a complete skeptic - I don't have a clue about this one - not my territory at all... the site mentions all kinds of stuff:

- Illuminatus
- The he was a "seeker"
- That were was involvement by his father in some secret Lodge
- Then the article goes on about the hotel location and proximity to some really weird s*** and I quote here "The hotel's location is key. One of Bangkok's most unique animist shrines resides under the large banyan tree circled in the upper left corner. Here, favors are asked of Tubtim, a water spirit that lives in the adjacent canal. If a wish is granted, devotees leave phallic offerings of all shapes and sizes." (and yes there are pictures

*** Please be warned the site above has a thumbnail (clickable) of a Thai Newspaper showing the body...

My honest thought is that whatever happened - that this is really really sad. I loved him as a person and actor, I remember Kung Fu and of course Kill Bill...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomInChains
It was the same people who got Bruce Lee those BASTARDS THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!! Quick someone get a warning to Chuck Norris.

Who is stupid enough to mess with Chuck Norris? Bruce Lee was lucky that Chuck himself to be caught on camera losing a fight, even if it was scripted.

Maybe someone should send a warning to the ninjas not to mess with Mr. Norris. I will hope Mr. Norris doesn't read your article which suggests that he should be worried about little guys running around in black pajamas. If he reads that you will no longer be seen again.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
one thing i'm wondering about david carridine before his acting career. could he have had a checkered past that caught up to him? why does he play someone outside of the laws of man in so many movies and t.v. shows? a guy wanders the wast in search for his realative, his kid does the same on television. this guy was able to play some shady characters. now in real life he was probably a nice guy and all but evrey coin has two sides.

theory1:
it takes many people to make a world who have certain desires. they are called fetishists. some of these are harmless but others are extreme. for this type of pencheant that he had it might have helped for him to have a "spotter" or someone to release at his signal but maybe his bashfulness got him.

theory2:
he is in thailand, goes to watch a muay thai match, and makes a bet. but then he loses and says "f--- you he threw the fight. i'm david carradine" then he goes up to his motel room, orders his dinner and when he turns to close the door, bam! a ninja comes upon david carridine with a shoelace and makes his death look as if he was doing some kind of thingy

furthermore, chuck norris, steven segal, and van damme should all be worried because celebreties are dropping like flies

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Thank you for a conspiracy thread that doesn't end with the destruction of all life as we know it. I've always liked David Carradine and would prefer to believe he was assassinated by ninjas, or in any event that his death remain shrouded in mystery.

join