It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke- 02 Brixton Academy on May 15th 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Just wondering if anybody else is going?

Its my first time and im not sure what to expect.

Anybody been to one of his lectures before?

Thanks

LF8

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If its 2010, you are booking early. Just go and find one of his lectures on line.

For me the stuff about reptilians is just about what every civilization has called demon possession. Think of it like that and your not going round in circles.

I am not a fan of icke, i just think he steals most of his stuff of others, but if your new to this, its ok for you to see some truths like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Its my brothers birthday so i have bought them for him, thats the reason im getting in early.

I have already watched several of his lectures and documentaries but he is somewhat of a cult hero to me and my brother so to see him in the flesh would be brilliant.

I dont agree with him "stealing" alot of his points. I thought he was making predictions way back when, many of which have come to light.

I think he's great.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I would say that Icke borrows rather than steals. The thing is, you can't fully understand and he can't fully explain his ideas without bringing in huge topics of philosophy. Mostly existential stuff first discussed by Descartes, Kant and whoever else. Icke verbalises these previously discussed theories but doesn't ever say where he got his ideas from or indeed who originally thought of these things.

First few times I saw Icke I was like, this guy is sprouting A level philosophy and claiming they are his own mind bending society breaking ideas. Infact I just think that if he had to name all his sources we'd be there all day plus the fact that his material is really ancient when put into context, thus making it less marketable at £35 for some dvds.

He's good though. Has some good points and opens minds which is a great thing.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Your a person who can choose what he wants to believe.

I wonder why it is he and jordan maxwell(who is far better) do not speak anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
hey i'm new here.. i was wondering how i can u2u david icke because i wanted to ask him a question if thats possible ok thanks

top topics

join