It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube won't allow you to post CFR.ORG links?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have been trying to post the following essay by Richard Haass on a youtube video of Haass being interviewed:

www.cfr.org...

Every time I try to post it, youtube seems to just stall and then do nothing.

I then tried posting anything other than that link and it posts the comment with no problem, saying "Comment posted!"

So I thought maybe it was just that long link that was giving it problems, so I tried just www.cfr.org... in the comment. Same thing happened and the comment would not go through. I even tried this from multiple accounts.

Can someone else give this a try? Try posting a comment with any cfr.org URL and see if it goes through. If it doesn't, then I think it's quite the coincidence that Google is a CFR corporate member and they are censoring cfr.org links.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow, that's actually pretty bizarre, I figured noone else tried it.

I couldn't post anything, I tried other links and it was ok.... hmmm.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Wow, that's actually pretty bizarre, I figured noone else tried it.

I couldn't post anything, I tried other links and it was ok.... hmmm.

So you did try it? Well I guess that pretty much proves it, Google/Youtube doesn't want you posting any links to cfr.org. Pretty strange and disturbing.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I'm not really big into the censorship of internet in america, not savvy. It is ineresting though, I tried multiple alternatives to it also, like taking one letter out of each thing, and it refused to post it.

I wish this thread would've got more attention though, but I got your back. Somethings up, but everyone's focused on if the bilderburg group is homosexual.

top topics

join