It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Host Art Bell's Wife Denied Re-Entry Into U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is straight from the C2C-AM Website, and although I have read through the letter which Art Bell sent to his Senator Harry Reid, I still have a limited complete knowledge of the case which concerns him and his family. However, without further ado, here is the letter which Mr. Art Bell sent to Senator Reid in response to the bureaucratic nightmare he has allegedly (Although not unexpectedly) encountered with the USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services):

My name is Arthur W. Bell. My Wife is Airyn R. Bell. We have been Married over (3) Years now and have a (2) Year old Daughter who was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. My Wife is Philippine. In December 2006 she was given a CR1 Visa which was processed by the American Embassy in Manila, Philippines. We arrived in Las Vegas Dec 26, 2006.

In Oct 2008 (Oct 10th, 2008) we sent USCIS a I-751 with evidence of our Marriage and the fee ($545.00). My Wife went to Las Vegas and did the Bio-Metric. We were given case Number WAC0900851515. In early January 2009 we received a notice from the California service center to send MORE evidence. Within a few days we responded with much more evidence, it was RECEIVED by USCIS on Jan 15th 2009 (See POSTAL RECEIPTS - click for enlargement). Then in early March we received a notice that USCIS had not received our additional evidence and moreover that there was NO appeal and it was case CLOSED! So of course I called USCIS and they told me to send the evidence that they in fact received our package in a timely fashion which I did. They returned a letter saying they were sorry and had sent us the wrong form response and that we should send them $575.00.00. That was all they requested, so that's all we sent. At this point we had already sent $545.00 (which was cashed) with the original application and I thought even though this sounded wrong, what the heck, rather than argue with USCIS I just sent the money. They returned the check saying it was incomplete, but that was all they had asked for, most of the responses from USCIS seemed to refer to other cases, not ours, but I was tired of fighting.

Here is the direct link to the Letter: Art Bell's Wife Denied U.S. Visa

So, what do you folks think of this? Should Art Bell just send his wife back through Mexico, like the Majority of those whom are denied or never sought Visas in the first place, or should he continue to respectfully play by the rules?

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't get it. What was her mistake?
I mean, they left the country AFTER her passport was stamped for a year.
They wouldn't have stamped it if she was denied residency.

With this ordeal, I don't think that she'll be willing to go through the paperwork to get citizenship. I wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
what rules?

as far as im concerned the ONLY rules are Good vs Evil

tell her to just go through mexico and it will be done with

[edit on 7-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
What a clusterfark.

Truly feel for them both and hope this situation can be resolved as quickly as possible but even if she can make it through Mexico or the Canadian border, would she be considered as an illegal alien and deported back to Philippine?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I guess mediocrity is everywhere these days..

Some looser somewhere doesn't care about how he/she will damage and destroy life plans or make people loose money, time, and possibly lots of other things because of his/her laziness and dumbness..

Two years process? again? why?

What's going on? it seems to go worse by the day..

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_silver

Most probably will be deported, and will have no rights and that really is no good.

Also, entering the US like that can be a serious risk which may include even death, i would not go for that ever.

This is retarded, and how come they ask two times for a payment and then even after that, they return the money because 'it is incomplete', what's this?

I would laugh, but if this was happening to me, i surely would be pretty mad!

Maybe now they are outsourcing those jobs too ?

I wonder...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Yep. If she enters the US illegally, she will be deported and NEVER EVER be let back in again.
They should get it straightened out via the embassy before she comes back.

Makes me mad how when people want to do everything abiding by the rules, it's sometimes much more complicated. But it's the only way IMO.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't get it.
Nothing makes sense really anymore. Occasionally I hear a good story or two but the sheer amount and magnitude of the rights being stolen from one another has spiraled so far out of control.

When do people as a civilization band together? Not in peace and not in war so when?
When do people take back the precious rights they were born with?

b

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Mr Bell,

I would appeal to President Oboma!

1 101010

---Watcher

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just don't get why the USA is making it so incredibly hard to enter their country. I used to live there but has now all but given up even considering going there again due to all the hassle they put people through. It's as if they want people to leave, and never ever come back. What next, americans going abroad on holiday being denied re-entry? If so, why? So they can turn the USA into a resort for the NWO?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Even upon entry for tourists entering the USA legally, with a tourist visa, the immigration officers have been voted some of the rudest if not THE rudest of major countries.
Why not be at least kind to people from every other country in the world who are visiting and are spending their money here?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Edit for Double post.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by haika]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know I get the feeling they don't WANT people to move across the borders. They want to seal off America.

new topics

top topics

join