It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just got my wings!! ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I started out by being a set-up crew for the newscast weather man, We then did a traffic report and the traffic we reported was clear at the ferry terminal as the ferry was about to leave. We then got a call from the T.V. station that we had more work for we in a couple days we didn't know because we were free lance. As we travelled out of the ferry terminal we were going up a slight hill I thought the words "freelance" again and and I felt my shoulder buckle and my back give a big snap and I heard a voice say "It's just like riding a bike."

I was flying but didn't realize it; I soon after touched the ground and made it to a shop to ask the short Asian fellow for some a535 or some tiger balm for my shoulder and neck. he said something quickly and move off to his right from the direction his wife was coming from. She then instructed to me that tiger balm wasn't going to work for me and had a package of something in a a blue handkerchief. She then proceeded to open up the handkerchief which held inside about 35 scalpels and various knives. I was oddly repulsed and thought NO! towards her she then started to roll up the packages saying that " I use these on my husband too", and just before I woke up I realized those tools were meant to clipp my wings from me flying. :S !!!

I have never flown before!!

new topics

join