It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watergate burglar dies in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Watergate burglar dies in Florida

news.bbc.co.uk

Former CIA agent Bernard Leon Barker, who took part in the Watergate burglary in Washington more than 30 years ago, has died in Miami at the age of 92.

In the course of a long and colourful career, Mr Barker was also one of the leaders of the failed CIA attempt to invade Cuba at the Bay of Pigs in 1961.

but his name was often discussed by American conspiracy theorists as having played a role in the assassination of John F Kennedy, allegedly in revenge for his failure fully to support the Bay of Pigs invasion
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Seems an interesting person? not only involved in Watergate but also the Bay of Pigs fiasco, it makes you wonder just how many secrets he has taken to the grave with him and if he really was linked with the assassination of JFK? we must surely be entering an era where there are not many left alive today who truly know what happened in JFK's murder, and today it seems we have possibly lost one of the remaining chances to find out?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
He does seem an interesting man. He lived a long life, too. I always wonder how people decide these career paths and then wake up a conspiracy legend, essentially. JFK was the first conspiracy I got into as a kid.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fbnks

From what i can see he got involved with the CIA from being part of the anti Castro movement, would be interesting to see how his career progressed from there though?

new topics

top topics

join