It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican nursery fire kills many

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Mexican nursery fire kills many

news.bbc.co.uk

The fire broke out at the ABC centre in the city of Hermosillo in Sonora state.

Dozens of children were taken to hospital suffering from burns and smoke inhalation. Officials warn that the final death toll may rise.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abc.net.au
www.latimes.com
www.france24.com

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is a very sad and tragic situation my heart gos out to the families affected by this event being a father of three i cant even imagine the feeling that these parents are feeling right now this type of thing really hits home with me i commend the Mexican police,fire and safety crews for their rescue efforts and i hope the death toll doesn't get much higher.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I posted this too here. I didn't know if it would fit in the 'ATS' news.

Anyway, not important.

The fire started at a tire storage/repair shop that was next door. For those that have ever been to Hermosillo, it isn't called the 'City of the Sun' for nothing..

From what I've heard by word of mouth is it is common in the heat/dryness and a spark here to set rags (with gas used for cleaning) in flames very quickly.

It's very sad. I held my daughter like I never have when I got home. Things like this remind me how fragile my time with my family and friends really is.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blind.face

sorry if you already posted i did a quick search and must have missed it still a tragic event non the less i know what you mean i don't know how i would feel or what i would do if i lost my children they are my life.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Godhood]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

oh no, I don't care at all that you posted the story, I was just giving you a link to more conversation on the topic. This site is massive.

Thank you for your post.

top topics

join