It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck gives HR 1207 "Audit the Fed" big airtime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I know some of you hate Glenn Beck...and some of you like him quite a bit. He has said very little if nothing about HR 1207..and FINALLY...he gave it some airtime.

You cannot fault this no matter what you think as this is important to all of us.

Listen to this woman talk...she sounds like many of us....especially me as I started to pay attention to everything during the elections..just as she claimed...and realized everything was completely screwed up.

We need more like this woman! She is affiliated with Campaign for Liberty and is just a regular mom who cares about her country.

Support HR 1207 and support LIBERTY!!!

Audit the Fed!!! 186 Co-sponsors!

www.campaignforliberty.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I can understand why people dislike Beck. However, I treat the information he gives like I do all in the media nowadays. I verify.

Glad to see HR 1207 getting airtime though. Hopefully, the bill can get enough signatures to force a committee meeting and a house vote.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What I like the most about this is that it wasn't Ron Paul.

It wasn't a politician...it wasn't a tv personality...

It was a person WHO CARES....and truly has nothing to gain other than the bests interests of her country.

I certainly applaud her efforts....and I wish others like her could get media attention and let there voices be heard.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Star & Flag, It about time airs this. I just hope mores out of this

Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Federal Reserve Transparency = Real Issue.

If you have watched FOX or CNN lately, you'll find a lot of non issues.

I find it hard to high-five GB for giving one of the most important issues at hand, 4 minutes. Though his efforts are applauded.

It's worth noting that he did throw in a jab at the movement.

"Most of these people are geeks, but your just an average mom" - paraphrased.

So yah, good work on 4 minutes, terrible work on the other 23 hours and 56 minutes of the day. And the weeks and months of useless distractionary media that came before that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

So yah, good work on 4 minutes, terrible work on the other 23 hours and 56 minutes of the day. And the weeks and months of useless distractionary media that came before that.

Are you under some convoluted belief that Glenn Beck has any sort of decision WHAT SO EVER about what is on Fox News programming 24 hours a day?

I think I'm going to send the local News weather guy a nasty email because I'm sick of the same infomercials every tuesday at 3am on his network.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Capt. Charisma]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
S&F!

Great story. While I still view Glenn Beck as one of "THEM," I gotta admit lately he has been coming around, and been doing some better stories. Before you know it, one of these days he may even be fired for getting a little too close for comfort. The puppet masters have been giving him what appears to be a good bit of excess slack in the strings as of late. Controlled opposition? Keep a wary eye! But also, let's give credit where credit is due. Way to go Glenn!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Glenn has been doing a great job so far.

Let hope he keeps it up.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
good, i usually hate this guy but i'm glad to see something more then just slandering other political beliefs coming from his show. hopefully this will get more people to look into 1207 and get it rolling.

Star and Flag yo

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Star and flagged.

Angel is an amazing woman, every Americans, whether they are a single mom, married, single dad, and even teenagers who have fallen for the lies that are destroying our country should be fighting at LEAST to allow OTHERS to have the rights given by the forefathers.

There are too many kids, even in these forums, and adults too who are puting their own personal morals, and emotions before the rights of OTHER AMERICANS.

Well, if you don't like guns, that's fine, stay away from them. But do not impose your flawed ideals on every American...support the rights for EVERY American to CHOOSE what they want to do, and this can only be accomplished if the rights given by the forefathers of the Republic are kept intact.

The same can be said of every other right.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I did not hear Glenn back her up once on Auditing the Fed! To me he was too busy pointing out that she's only a mom rather than encouraging the issue.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
While I support this proposal, I have to say that Glenn Beck is a troubled individual, he's manic.

I question the judgement of Fox in allowing someone with his obvious issues so much air time.

He now does a segment on Bill O'Reilly, and its embarassing to watch, he is truly "out there".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you for this post. I am very pleased to see Glen covering this subject. It will mean a lot for the bill passage and probably pick up some more sponsors.

While I am still not quite on board with Glen yet, he is making progress. I still do not trust him, as he was NOT on board with Ron Paul when he ran for President.

Thanks again for the great post!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcfusion
Correct me if I'm wrong but I did not hear Glenn back her up once on Auditing the Fed! To me he was too busy pointing out that she's only a mom rather than encouraging the issue.

That is because you only heard a 4 minute blurb. You have to watch and listen to his show in order to hear what he actually says. I havent heard this yet and cannot watch the video at the moment.

It is funny, because a lot of you and others like to ridicule Glenn Beck on things you 'Think' he stands for because a Liberal Commentator or Medial Personality told you something that was completely false. Look up 'The View' if you want just 1 example of what I mean. They accused him of being a Lying bag of dog mess, or something, all the while they were the ones lying through their teeth.

Glenn has spoken on this issue before. Anyone who listens to his radio program would know this. Also, being called a 'Geek' is not to be taken seriously by someone who frequently calls himself a 'Rodeo Clown'.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Glenn Beck speaking out on anything does it major damage. The guy is a kook. People think the opposite of what kooks say. It isan automatic response. If you get some reputable journalists pushing for it you may see some results. Like him or hate him Glenn Beck does no cause any good.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have never had an issue with Glenn Beck and am usually confused why others do. I understand that he comes off a bit loony at times, but I think most of this is because he speaks what he thinks. In that respect, I believe he is much like those of us here on ATS.

He doesn't come off as someone looking to get something back for stating his views...if nothing else, he appears willing to wear a negative label in spite of his views. I would back him, and listen to him for the same reasons. The biggest one being, even when I think he is wrong or off base, I believe he is speaking his true opinion. I would much rather deal with an individual whose views I must validate before taking at face value, than one I know for a fact has an agenda. The devil you know is a devil, is better than a devil in disguise.

The fear to speak or voice ones opinion due to the fear of being labeled (anarchist, racist, anti-government, anti-thing-of-the-day, etc.) is part of the war against free speech. This society labels more people today than 50 years ago, many times for the purpose of shutting them up. We can't have free speech (even when it is stupid speech in many opinions) unless the fear of retribution and labeling is abolished. Give me more people like this, people who are willing to wear a label in order to speak their minds...especially on-air personalities, and I think you would have more "change" in this tyrannical system...and more freedom.

Be afraid of anyone, any organization and any individual who tells you to "shut up". Much like cursing being the last effort of an uneducated mind to speak its will..."shut up" is the last effort of a mind to force their agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen until we take to the streets before the pieces of the puzzle for total tyranny are in place. The citizens will need to make their move before we are moved upon. These bills are worthless in a Government that ignores laws.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Glenn Beck speaking out on anything does it major damage. The guy is a kook. People think the opposite of what kooks say. It isan automatic response. If you get some reputable journalists pushing for it you may see some results. Like him or hate him Glenn Beck does no cause any good.

A kook? Well, I for one still listen to that old "kook" Ron Paul even after almost every media outlet named him a "kook".

kook
n : someone regarded as eccentric or crazy and standing out from
a group [syn: odd fellow, odd fish, queer bird, queer
duck, odd man out]

kook

I guess that I am the "kook" as I do not watch, listen, discuss, or observe their version of "news" anymore. Label me a kook! My TV is permanently off. I look forward to a day when we do not pay so much attention to the scavengers. I mean, really, Glenn, and the likes are at the table more than a few days too late.

Who cares what Glenn, Ron, Barack, Oprah, Judge Judy, Dr. Laura, even Jesus says. What do you say about it?

We have figured out that this is a bad dream. Is it time to wake up?

new topics

top topics

join