It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle ufo picture, from 1991

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Was flipping through this site, as the topic of crop circles is on the go at the moment. And this site, is a site of people who make them. Now, I've not really looked over the site to see if they only recreate ones that have already been made (I know they've done that cos I've had a little poke about) Anyway, I found a bit titled "weird s**t happens"

Here's the picture
www.circlemakers.org...
and a close up
www.circlemakers.org...
How much does that look like the Carlos Diaz ufo?

Anyway, I've emailed the guy, as he says on there that he took lots of other pictures. See if he'd like to share. (if he's still got them, that was a few years ago)

www.circlemakers.org...

Home page^^
Click on perpetraters then the weird **** then the bottom one.Chibolton
I would have lined to the page direct, but it's got a naugty word in the url.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks for sharing with the ATS members, however it is pretty much the same as any UFO image really as it is far away and blurred a bit!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well, let's hope that he's in a good mood, and decides that emailing me lots more pictures is a good idea.

*fingers crossed*

(and the close up isn't that blurred, it's quite clear.
)

Ps, there's a couple more on the site, the disc is quite good.
www.circlemakers.org...
closeup www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Holy crap, thats the exact same type of craft that Carlos Diaz was having contact with (proven to be 100% real), which was documented in Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience. You can see the whole documentary here.

Here are two pictures from the Carlos Diaz documentary. Compare them to the pictures in the OP's post:

Notice the similarities: the diamond shape; the orange/yellowish glow and six red spots around it, and the slightly darkened circular area on the bottomside of the craft. Also, notice how in the description that accompanied the OP's pictures, it said that the craft "disappeared as if the lights had been turned off." Thats the exact same phrase Carlos Diaz used in the docu to describe how the craft disappears.

Amazing. The same craft from two completely different sources. Mate, the link has been found.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

new topics

top topics

join