It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This the right place to start the revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will be brief as possible. There are far too many injustices in Canada, the USA, and the rest of the natural world....and action is the only resolve. It has to be a community effort, not a singular effort. Knowledge is power, and the time for power to change hands by educating and helping people to "HELP PEOPLE" is paramount.

Monday morning, the release of www.classcanada.com was launched with the aim of creating the engine for a grassroots movement. I urge you all to check it out. I sincerely believe a USA website should immediately be launched, and others as well in other countries.

This site took 10 years in the making, and it belongs to the community, for truth seekers, injustice fighters and people of all walks of life. The C.A.B.L.E. section of the site is designed to introduce people to people, to help people "help other people" facing an injustice on any level.

I can only say that being a person who is aware of the 911 cover up, aware of the banking influence over governments, and aware of the abuses people in positions of authority commit against general citizens, this is the time, and I believe the right avenue to accomplish the mandate.

V for Vendetta was a movie, but the idea was right, "people should not fear their governments - governments should fear their people". Hope some of you agree, and I hope some of you will take the initiative and help construct a community effort in your area. I promise me and my business partner(s) will do our best to assist you fulfill the goal.

The internet is our last resource for truthful media, our last freedom of communication, and it is under threat daily from government legislations aimed at controlling the masses. Bill Gates is the name we hear about who is the pioneer of the internet, in actuality, it was his place in destiny to open the doors for the world to speak to each other, freely.

Larry Flynt paid the dues and carved the way for all of us to be FREE to speak openly, without fear of reprimand, he paid for our freedoms, and his ruling in the Supreme Court set the bar for all of us to communicate "outside the box" of political correctness. Let's honor this mans sacrifice and take advantage of his strength to fight an unbalanced and politically motivated system that secretly enforces oppression of communities everywhere.

Since AboveTopSecret is the strongest website of this type of venue, and the type of people who frequent this site are the most educated in reality, not illusion of the mainstream media, I hope people will respond and place the website banner on facebook accounts, as well as any other websites you can think of.

I hope the ATS moderators recognize this is a post to bring us all together to fight crimes against humanity. I hope that people here help spread the message. I hope this is the right place to start the revolution.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it seems like a good cause, i will check it out, but you may want to re look at your post and see if it's adhering to the T&C's

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You know I've been thinking the same thing about starting a movement. I agree totaly about the government fearing its people and what was said about Larry Flynt. I've had it with my government Democrat or Republican. The system is serously F-ed up. There are so many injustices impossed on us it's not even funny.

Everything is messed up from health and auto insurance to taxes. I dropped out of the system quite some time ago. I let my truck get repoed and I let all my credit cards go. I quit my job and became a profesional bum. If it comes down to it I will live in a shack in the woods and live off the land. I have friends that lost thier jobs contimplating the same thing.

Personaly I hope the whole system collapses because I have nothing to loose. I want to see the rich people in this country reap what they've sown. They own everyting from the government to you and me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Indeed, we're already doing this with the Declaration of Independence 2009. It just took off like a bullet. I don't know if fomenting revolution should be the aim, but to inform and invite people to be involved in the preservation of their own liberty, rather than leaving it to a corrupt government to guard these principles.

It was not my intent to really start anything, and in fact I thought nothing would happen, but there's a youtube video, a facebook page, two people have taken out domain names dedicated to it, it's all over blogs and forums. It's on care2.com, it's a petition...All of this in the last 3 days.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

join