It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old with Breast Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LA MIRADA, Calif. - Ten-year-old Hannah Powell-Auslam is trying to remain brave as she copes with a rare form of breast cancer. "I feel like a kid inside but sometimes I feel like an adult, when I'm always at the hospital," Hannah told ABC's "Good Morning America" in an interview that aired Wednesday.

The fifth-grader at Escalona Elementary School in this Los Angeles bedroom community complained of itching in her side in April. Her mother discovered a lump, and that led to a diagnosis of breast cancer.

Source

Breast cancer in a 10yr old. I wonder what kind of toxins Hannah was exposed to?
Bless her heart....to have to endure as a child what many women are experiencing.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by whaaa]

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Haven't the "experts' predicted that we will soon have half the people getting cancer?

In 1900 breast cancer in women was very rare.
in 1949 there wer 58 cases per 100,000,
by 1960 it affected 1 in 20,
by 2005 it affected 1 in 3.

Increase in general cancer in the US from 1950 till 2000;
adult brain cancer 80% increase,
breast cancer, 60% increase,
male colon cancer 60% increase,
testicular cancer 100% increase.

In 1920 there wer one million pounds of synthetic chemicals produced.
In 2000 there were 140 million pounds of synthetic chemicals produced.

75,500 sythetic chemicals are registered as appearing in consumer prducts, agriculture and industry.

for more go to hundred year lie

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Thanks for the stats and link. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if somehow the chemical industry and big pharma haven't found a unique way to make a lot of money, creating the conditions for cancer then treating it. Even in my small village there seems to be an inordinate of cancers affecting women in particular. A huge number of cervical and uterine cancer.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by OhZone

Thanks for the stats and link. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if somehow the chemical industry and big pharma haven't found a unique way to make a lot of money, creating the conditions for cancer then treating it. Even in my small village there seems to be an inordinate of cancers affecting women in particular. A huge number of cervical and uterine cancer.

Yah, they have. It's called the "Cancer Industry" that despite spending HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars, as well as HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of scientific man hours, they do not have anything close to a "public" cure.

In fact, after all that money, and all that time, all we have is toxic treatments that most often kill the patient faster than the cancer itself could have. With some estimates of the actual "cured" rate below 5%, and there is even evidence that survival rates data is manipulated to look better than it actually is.

new topics

top topics

join