It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 : A lesson of Humility for the Modern Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear readers,

Responding to the increasing interest in the H1N1 Flu epidemia I decide on this thread to release my personal forecast of what is going to happen during 2009 and 2010 on it.

There are various major aspects to underline:

- From one side the negative one, of course will be the millions of people infected and the hundreds of deaths around the world, that could become thousands in a year, so the fears about a pandemia are rational. The expansion of the plague will be worst in the winter of 2009 when the USA will have a very similar situation than the one reported currently in Mexico.

- The appearant difference in the status of the epidemia in the United States and Mexico is due to the weather aspect, since while central Mexico has a mountain weather that is really cool or fresh all the year, the southwest of USA has now a so warm one, with a so hot summer that kill the virus so easy.

- This situation, however, is going to change drastically as soon as the winter of 2009-10 enters at the end of next December, for that epoch we are going to see the real dimension of this problem in American soil.

- Unfortunately the vaccine will not arrive on time to prevent the worst scenario, the pharmaceutical industry will show lack of efficiency to develop an effective way to prevent and cure this Flu during the rest of 2009.

- For the education sector this will be a terrible situation from September 2009 to April 2010 since many imporant centers as schools but also Universities will be driven in to quarantine.

- A relative good news is that on 2010 the final development of new effective terapies against the flu will boost many economical and social sectors related not necesarily related with health care sector, since curiously the remedy of this matter will come not from the most advanced science or technology, as many are now expecting, but from the ancient knowledge of use of natural medicine conserved by aborigins of many countries around the world ( Amazonia, Asiatic Southeast, central America) .

- In particular the rediscovering of effective ancient cures against this Flu is going to increase the respect for the minorities, for the ones that are now liiving in the shadows, in the USA for the native Americans, for the most primitives among the so called indian nations, and moreover for the Nature.

- This will be a lesson of humility for the so pride western civilization, and specifically for the modern science many times linked with the great economical interests, as well for the traditional heath sector and the physicians that are going to be exposed with this crisis not really as workers for the society but as merchants of the human illnesses and death, unable to affront this terrible challange. Only a minority of the most dedicated and humble among the health professionals & clinical researchers will turn their attention to the traditional medicine when all the other treatments fail.

The H1N1 will pass away finally as one of the worst pandemias of the modern times, also as one of the so called anounced plagues of the Revelation book, but the lessons of solidarity and respect for all the forms of culture and for the human diversity and for the Ecology will represent a good consequence of it.

In particular for Mexico this health crisis will join its very fragmented society and will recover the respect for the traditional values long time forgoten, as well it is going to remember to many that the nation is, besides its close relationship with the North, still part of the LatinAmerican Subcontinent.

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I have decided to return to this thread since recently I have had a vision that I am sure refers to the immediate future referring to the return of a so violent, unexpected and terrible epidemic of influenza in this winter season of 2014 -15.

I am afraid all the efforts to erradicate the influenza in North America will prove to be not good enough on the following weeks when a terrible new outbreak of this horrible illness will shake the USA in a way few times have been seen, even comparing with the H1N1 one of 2010.

I think it is time to take preventive measures, this is a friendly warning for whoever reads the thread to take as soon as possible vaccination and even with it don't consider yourself as completely protected, so also to be well prepared with medications to treat strong bad colds in case. Remember that the Influenza is not precisely a common Cold, but rapid attention after the first symptoms is decisive to reduce its killing power.

As I told, when the thread was opening the influenza epidemic will move the people to return the use of many botanical secrets that have been in use along centuries, especially among the native americans to affront similar ailms and fevers.

Thanks for your attention,

Happy New year!

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/31/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all the belong to the Light,

As I warned years ago as it was going to occur the level of protection that the current flu vaccines are providing is not really the one really effective to protect the population of the new mutation of H1N1 flu.

So my suggestions for whoever experience a suddenly deterioration on his health with symptoms very look like flu is to don't hesitate to receive immediate medical attention.

This new variation of flu would require of a rare combination of antivirals and antibiotics to be fought successfully, and the immediate attentions of the first cases of this outbreak will be decisive to avoid that this illness develop its natural resistance to treatments.

Anti pneumonia treatments will prove to be more efficient in many cases, but as I also prevented the definitive cure will come from a pool of natural medications of botanic origin, that will be the real solution for this terrible pandemic that is just going to begin.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

join