It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who Obama thinks should have 9/11 immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The Obama administration has petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court to protect Saudi Arabia and four of its princes from being held accountable for their alleged role in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the United States that killed almost 3,000 Americans

www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99832

docudharma.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Thanks for posting the link. Very interesting.

The issue of the earlier court case that revolved around the fact that Saudi Arabia had not been designated a 'state sponsor of terror' came up in another thread. I thought the issue was dead but I'm happy that lawyers for victims of the 9/11 attacks are persisting in their efforts to sue the Saudis.

The fact that Obama would be driven to such lengths as granting them immunity is very revealing. Bush would have done the same had it come to that during his administration.

Concealing the perps in the 9/11 caper is very much a bi-partizan undertaking.

Neither American political party will allow any significant court trial on 9/11 issues to take place. The risk of unwanted, embarrassing disclosures is just too high.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Order of Death wins again!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It really amazes me. Obama just seems to have everyone elses rights at heart ...all except the people of the USA.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Usually when you grant somebody immunity before they can possibly be put on trial, you are basically saying they are GUILTY but you are letting them slide. How more out in the open can this be?

Its so saddening to see the state our government has become. What ever happened to being for the people? liberty? pursuit of justice? Hah! Our government is ran like a business now. Its all about money and sadly when all you care about is more money (which also translates to resources since money doesnt grow on trees (although it surely can be printed indefinitely it seems)) the values of the people take a back seat.

I feel so bad for our children. Actually, I personally refuse to have children until this mess gets sorted out. There is no way I want to raise a child to become a slave to the country with chains of debt. We already have to deal with that, and I pray we can fix it before our children have to.

But back to this story on hand, this is basically shouting to the world that Saudi Arabia was complicit in the 9/11 attacks. This also means that we had NO REASON to invade Iraq. So all the Al-Qaida highjackers who were proved to actually be Saudi has just became a whole lot more important.

Put them on trial! There is NO reason the international community should stand back while these war criminals get away with some of the most heinous acts in the history of our country.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
That's odd...I wonder if someone 'in the know' is starting to feel pressure from some of the truth movements, particularly AE 9/11 Truth, so they devised a plan to keep SA out of the picture.

It really makes one wonder why SA would be 'safe' even before they have a trial.

You know its a shame, because one thought that has been in the back of my mind, is that despite all the evidence, and all the people who are slowly but surely realizing the truth, it will still take weeks, months, hell, maybe even years before a trial is finally held. Of course, in the meantime, the guilty have plenty of time to come up with their bullcrap testimonies/lies/more deceipt and make it all fit and make sense somehow. Maybe giving SA immunity to trial is the first step.

Or maybe I'm full of it??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by P1DrummerBoy

No I totally agree with you..I think they are dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's should an enquiry ever get as far as we would like. People are .waking up fast and will demand another enquiry soon.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just like Bush refused to release evidence and files related to the Saudis, and what little he did release to the 9/11 commission was blacked out.

It's nothing new. Every president elected for the past 40 years has had their tongues firmly inserted in Saudi Arabian rectum. People look all over the place, but few ever look at the Saudis.

Why? Because it's the Saudis who are basically keeping the dollar as the oil currency, and everyone except Iran does what the Saudis tell them too. That's why no president will stand against them. It's not their oil we need, but their authority in keeping the dollar as the oil currency.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He is almost literally kissing some royal Arab arse this week, so it's not surprising.
President Sotero will be bowing so much these next few days that the White House chiropractor will be working overtime next week.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If the American Public had their heads screwed on, Obama would be removed from office immediately. After all, by doing this, at least in my opinion, he's playing a key role in the conspiracy to cover up the events of that day, and an indirect accomplice in the murder of 3,000 human beings.

I never really liked the guy in the first place, but I see him in an entirely new light (or rather darkness) now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
Usually when you grant somebody immunity before they can possibly be put on trial, you are basically saying they are GUILTY but you are letting them slide. How more out in the open can this be?

Its so saddening to see the state our government has become. What ever happened to being for the people? liberty? pursuit of justice? Hah! Our government is ran like a business now. Its all about money and sadly when all you care about is more money (which also translates to resources since money doesnt grow on trees (although it surely can be printed indefinitely it seems)) the values of the people take a back seat.

I feel so bad for our children. Actually, I personally refuse to have children until this mess gets sorted out. There is no way I want to raise a child to become a slave to the country with chains of debt. We already have to deal with that, and I pray we can fix it before our children have to.

But back to this story on hand, this is basically shouting to the world that Saudi Arabia was complicit in the 9/11 attacks. This also means that we had NO REASON to invade Iraq. So all the Al-Qaida highjackers who were proved to actually be Saudi has just became a whole lot more important.

Put them on trial! There is NO reason the international community should stand back while these war criminals get away with some of the most heinous acts in the history of our country.
Usually when you grant somebody immunity before they can possibly be put on trial, you are basically saying they are GUILTY but you are letting them slide. How more out in the open can this be?Usually when you grant somebody immunity before they can possibly be put on trial, you are basically saying they are GUILTY but you are letting them slide. How more out in the open can this be?

Bing Bing Bing!!!

We have a winner....!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Looks like the Tesla Free Energy UFO is all bunk and no punk
and Saudi oil and Rockefeller shipping it will last into the next
millennium.

Get ready for all the GE ads on how great Sun and Wind power is.

Illuminati control all the way.
Cant' do a thing about it but some advertising might help.
People deserve to know what is being denied.
Ignorance is given out freely.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They are getting more brazen by the day. Everyone thought Obama was the good guy. But unfortunately within days of him taking up office it became clear it was going to be business as usual, keep steering the same course. It took me about 3 months to realise the same thing over here when Tony Blair became Prime Minister.

Some days I think it's great that so many people are waking up and that we really have got a chance of overthrowing these worldwide secret elites. Other days I despair and conclude that the fight for planet earth is already lost, and that our only chance is for a science/technology cult to emerge which breaks free of the Earth, Moon, Mars system and start from scratch in the asteriod belt.

new topics

top topics

join