It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you just hate it when you are in a hurry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS members I just want to say I’m not a computer and that is to say My thoughts are random so if I stray, please forgive me.

My rant is about when you are in a hur…*excuse me*

WHO USED ALL THE TOILET PAPER AND LEFT THE EMPTY ROLL ON THE THINGGY!!!!

Ok, I’m back. Don’t it just erks you when you ask people nicely not to touch your wolver…*excuse me again*

Now you have burnt the curtains again now I’m going to put you in time out for 10 minutes this time.

state law. What ever happened to those days of you are getting your rump lit up because you did something wrong.

I know; I’m digressing.

Uhhhh..what was I saying? Oh yeah,Does any body know where I can get a refund for the movie Cloverfield?

I want my phone call.
You were a schemer, and look where that got you.
A B C always be closing, ALWAYS BE CLOSING!!!
PUT... THAT... COFFEE.... DOWN, coffee is for closer.

Did you know that Common sense realism is the same as Naive realism, but most people don’t know that and since that is true, how can it be common?

The Maniacal Ravings of a lunatic this post is not!!

This post is mine or is mind? Here’s a “thought”, with all the definitions for “mind” is it safe to say that no one knows what it is?

I tend to believe that Mind is a material entity that is not the same as the brain .But just like time is a glutton of life, the brain is a glutton of oxygen and each is predicated on the other for survival. So choose from the three the most important one, but choose wisely.

Oh back to my rant…dam…I forgot what I was bitching about. I guess it wasn’t that important.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Read your post..didn't make any sense. So I checked out your profile. Must say it was interesting.

How the heck did you get so many friends and so many foes so quick?

I'm wondering if you can repair vacuum cleaners since you do repair sewing machines which seems to me like a very tedious job.

OK back to friends. You've been here less than 2 weeks. Man, you're good.

Oh and about the vacuum cleaner. Vacuum cleaners and I do not get along. I finally bought a Dyson. Pretty good huh? No, it broke.

Anyway I am going back to your profile and see if you picked those friends and foes or if they picked you. My mind was preoccupied so I didn't notice the details.

Oh and think about my problem Dyson. I took it apart yesterday, blew it out and off with air and can't find anything wrong. Still broke.

Edit to add: Vacuum no suckie.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dizziedame]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
OK something is not right in disneyland.

You picked yourself as your own foe.

Please explain yourself before I water board you. Wait a sec. How about cookies? Nice soft oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip (double chips) cookies?

I hear cookies are a much better tool to use when trying to get someone to talk.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Have i entered a parallel universe here bro???

cos your thread kinda makes no sense-- ???

Not to me anyway !!!!
There's like " out there" dude and "OUT THERE"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sure it makes sense..You can engage in discourse in a way that doesn't offend people or insult them;even though you have a difference of opinion. When I'm wrong i have no compunction in saying so and the same goes if you have made a good point.

And I don't fix sewing machines, but I do sew

And I asked you not to laugh

I'm an Elect. Eng by trade and I was an industrial electrician before that. So I'm very mechanically inclined. So you have a sick vac. tell me exactly what it is doing

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
OK something is not right in disneyland.

You picked yourself as your own foe.

Ok,you're too smart for you own good...I've made some punch for you.

Please explain yourself before I water board you. Wait a sec. How about cookies? Nice soft oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip (double chips) cookies?

Ok, Ok you win...I didn't know what I was doing. It is not my fault

I hear cookies are a much better tool to use when trying to get someone to talk.

Can I also have a glass of milk? these cookies are a little dry

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Yes,it doesn't make any sense because it wasn't intended to. I said that my thougths were random. It's the ramblings of a lunatic .

Also a break from serious debate is nice from time to time.

So am i out there far enough for Ya!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eight]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eight

Yes,it doesn't make any sense because it wasn't intended to. I said that my thougths were random. It's the ramblings of a lunatic .

Also a break from serious debate is nice from time to time.

So am i out there far enough for Ya!

You're off the richter scale on "out there" babe

You lunatic dude !!!!!
well random

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Eight]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Now that is just cruel, but hey,...I'm not mad at cha!!!

Peace!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, I loved it. That is the kind of thing that is so random, that it is not random at all. It seems so random that it actually makes sense.

I love it. I don't know if I understood it the way you wanted it to be understood, but I love it.

it is as if you said something by saying nothing.... Out of chaos comes peace... I don't know. I just enjoyed it.

Peace and love

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well, I loved it. That is the kind of thing that is so random, that it is not random at all. It seems so random that it actually makes sense.

I love it. I don't know if I understood it the way you wanted it to be understood, but I love it.

it is as if you said something by saying nothing.... Out of chaos comes peace... I don't know. I just enjoyed it.

Peace and love

It seems to me you understood it quite well..."Brovo Zulu"!!!

I added quotes from some of my favorite movies like Batman and Glenn Gary Glenn Ross.

join