It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello my friends. My name is David. I am from the united states and i speak english as a second lagnuage a lot. I found this page site on via the radio coast to coast show in the am. I have been looking around quite a bit and i decided to join after reading the numerous wealth of information on this sight. You men have all bases covered when it come to conspiracy, i ish to take this time to say much thank you to all the people that own & or run this page and all the information it gives me.

Thanks to you sir,
David

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

David dear I must tell you ATS is not a men only board.

There are many women also doing a great job of keeping the bases covered.

Go over to BTS and look at the thread with photos of members. We women of ATS/BTS are stunning. The men aren't bad at all either.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, David.

There are many members here whom english is not first language so you should feel right at home.

Hope to see some posts on the forums from you soon!

IA

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. I'm Canadian!

Hope to see you around the boards!

Piranha

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry i do not mean to offend you. This one says sorry. What i say men i mean people and the bases sentance was not meant as a reference to sex. man or woman.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David Eden Lane

Welcome to the greatest site ever made! I gotta be honest when I saw the title of your thread I was like "Oh no not another Pleadian channeler..." lol.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

o no. I know uv the channelers you type of. There was one in my village as a boy and he was shot. They are bad men. but i do think that shooting him in front of his family was going over the boat.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
He was shot? Wow that's pretty overboard by just a little bit. . . (Sarcasm) Why was he shot? Can you tell the story of this man? Welcome David, I'm from Canada and I hope you find yourself right at home.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

He would channel grey spirit. One day he asks small girl to help him. i do not need to talk of said happenings, but he was shot by small girls father infront of family.

join