It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you support the Bilderberg and the agenda of the global elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It probably doesn't matter if you support them or not. If you are a big enough threat to register on the system you and your family will probably disappear.

They probably have complete control over almost everything and control people in key positions worldwide. If you find yourself amonst the controlled you are expendable. You have no hope. Your world is dark. Your role is to obey, grovel and die like a worthless slave.

Have a wonderful day.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think its fishy that the media refuses to report on the Bilderbergs.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Nope, I'm not a threat to any organized group. Other than posting here at ATS, I live under the radar, and am of no consequence to any group.

having never met nor talked with any "elite", they, in turn, don't matter to me. I am strategically worthless. I can't say that I have any particular sense of my taxes or money directly supporting any such organization, however I suppose one could make a case for anyone that trades labor for paper money as being a supported of this system.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brad james
I think its fishy that the media refuses to report on the Bilderbergs.

THere can only be one explanation why the media refuses to cover the Bilderbergers. Those who control the media think it would be a bad idea to inform the population as to their intention to destroy the US from within.

Divide and conquer is working well.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

join