It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent vision of a major tsunami event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It has been some time since I had a vision. The last being a plane crash in Buffalo NY which I viewed accurately 3 days before the event. It is rare I get such visions and not sure what to make of them. I am a skeptic and atheist so am far from a 'spiritual' sort or someone that believes in remote viewing. I tend to believe we are living in a simulation and some minds attached to this hive pick up on events planned by the simulation, but who knows. All I can say is I had one of the strongest visions yet and it dealt with a major tsunami event. It is hard to tell if anything will come of it.. these things seem to be 3-7 days out from the vision. One of my plane crash visions was slightly under 2 weeks out. What keeps me from discounting my plane crash visions from coincidence is that I see the location of the event. I then see it on the news and can say "I saw that". I live by the sea and have a slight view of the sea. In the vision my wife and I stood on our deck after I called her to look at some unusual waves, then the waves began to grow. Then we saw a wave in the distance that struck fear in us, as in we knew we were going to die. We looked on in horror. I'm also quite good at picking up on whether my dream has been influenced by anything during the previous day and this one came out of left field. Maybe it is something, maybe not. But my intense visions have not been wrong yet. The vision does not mean it happened at my beach.. I could not determine where it was but if it does happen as always once I see pics I will recognise it. There was also something odd about the waves, the early waves seemed contorted or almost twisted before the larger giant standard looking wave appeared. Hopefully it was just a random dream, if not then we are in for a horrible event.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by contemplator]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by contemplator]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by contemplator

Do you know where the tsunami will hit?
Sounds similar to what "commander Ly-on" said in his thread.

From now on, in a short résumé, there will be another great “tsunami” (which will be caused, as first, by a piece of asteroid) in the coast of Western America, from San Francisco to Lima.

-www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this possible?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Very interesting post. I've had similar dreams in the past. I've almost stopped posting here for a few reasons, but your story has caught my attention.

I wondered if you would be comfortable giving us some more information about how your visions happen. I know you've already said that you are not particularly interested in the spiritual thing, but I'm interested to know if they are prompted by anything, or maybe there is some way that you can call them up or control them? Are they always spontaneous or "uninvited" for want of a better phrase?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae

Very interesting post. I've had similar dreams in the past. I've almost stopped posting here for a few reasons, but your story has caught my attention.

I wondered if you would be comfortable giving us some more information about how your visions happen. I know you've already said that you are not particularly interested in the spiritual thing, but I'm interested to know if they are prompted by anything, or maybe there is some way that you can call them up or control them? Are they always spontaneous or "uninvited" for want of a better phrase?

It is pretty random, possibly when I am incredibly tired and also get over heated while sleeping (got called out on a support call to 2am last night and was exhausted when I went to sleep) and I had the heater on too high (in the southern hemisphere). It's hard to explain but I did have an overwhelming sense that this is not going to happen at my beach. It was if I were watching it through someone else's eyes. I failed to look around at the surroundings because I was so fixated on the wave activity.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
its very strange that i read this today of all days. Kast night i had the worst sleep i could remember because of a recurring dream of people drowning and the sea ravaging a populated area. i didn't sleep all night because it was so vivid, very lucid.

i hope it was nothing just random nightmares. The strange thing is i haven't had a nightmare since i was younger so it caught me by surprise. Also when i would go back to sleep i would wake up minutes later from the same dream, although it felt much longer.

The entire dream i felt suffocated and in terrible fear, as if i was looking at events in the 3rd person feet away from the deaths.

very odd, hope its nothing just strange i would read this today of all days.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The other day in Honduras, there was a Tsunami warning. Here in Germany, it was reported a lot for a while. Was the same down where you were at by chance? If so, that may have influenced you.

If not, it will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple days, since you said that your visions usually have a 3-7 day time period of coming true.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You're in the Southern Hemisphere? I know you said "not your beach", but I hope it's not Australia, especially the Mid to Northern Coast of New South Wales/Southern Queensland because that area is still suffering major flooding from last weeks storms.

Couldn't take any more water at the moment. Any tsunami could potentially stretch for tens of miles inland.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have had a reoccurring tsunami dream for many years -
even before I moved near a coastline.
The last one I had was with myself and a friend.
My friend died 2 years after I had the dream -
not by tsunami -
but by drowning in a pool. It was a freak accident.

The very troubling part of this for me -
is that many of my dreams have proved specific in nature and prophetic.

So... I'm am really not happy to hear this.
Let's hope we are both wrong.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've not commented much on ats, but the few times i have, I have mentioned my tsunami dream. Had it a year and a half ago or so, and was so traumatic for me, I really felt it was prophetic. BTW, I am in So. Cal and saw the water rising up into the 2500 ft. elevation where I live. I had another dream months later, but slightly different, I and others were already under water and struggling for safety. I am not a big believer in dreams, but this was so important to me, I did a little internet research...turns out drowning, floods and tsunami dreams are extremely common. Something from birth or many prophetic dreams out there?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I've not commented much on ats, but the few times i have, I have mentioned my tsunami dream. Had it a year and a half ago or so, and was so traumatic for me, I really felt it was prophetic. BTW, I am in So. Cal and saw the water rising up into the 2500 ft. elevation where I live. I had another dream months later, but slightly different, I and others were already under water and struggling for safety. I am not a big believer in dreams, but this was so important to me, I did a little internet research...turns out drowning, floods and tsunami dreams are extremely common. Something from birth or many prophetic dreams out there?

I'm glad to hear it is common! I'm not glad to hear you had one too.
Hopefully I was just struggling to get outta the womb and it took too long....
so - here I am reliving the birthing process...
This would be a much better and less stressful explanation for me to hitch on to.
I'm going with that...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ive been studying dreams for awhile now on dreamcental, there is someone on the forum who has given a Warning of a disaster in California between the days of June 7th - 13th 2009.

So I felt it was important to share this information with you all since it seems about the same time frame as your date.

Here is the Link

www.sleeps.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If not your beach, did you get an impression of where by feel, weather, time of day and sun position, other people on the beach in the dream?? Height of incoming wave?
I find dreams fascinating. I think water can represent emotions in dreams too. Have you experienced any emotional upheaval recently?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hope you guys are wrong, although I have had first hand expereince, my grandmother used to hear people calling here name from behind the tall side gate, with a week they had died, happened about 5 times, she told my Dad the following day, sure enough shortly a death.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I had the same vision (dream with waking) in 2006.

It was a repeat of a dream i had in my teens, in the eighties.

When i had it dream interpreted - yes, in Sedona, by an indian woman -

she just whispered something under her breath, and told me

she had seen this type of thing happen in Hawaii, with tiny boats rising up into

the wave.

Remember, the future is in constant flux.

If it has to happen, it may not happen in the exact way foreseen, and

almost certainly it is impossible to predict the time with any accuracy.

ps - i would keep my eye on the usgs EQ center, you can get text message alerts

to specific geographic watch zones you specify.

[edit on 5/31/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OP could you please go back into your vision and try to give some details of where this could happen.

The last day of school was Friday here in south Georgia and the beaches will be filled with young people from now until after September.

Would you do that asap as I will need to get ready to go to the mountains.

As soon as you glean a location I will alert the local authorities and news media.

No, maybe I won't alert the authorities as they would probably have me committed to a mental hospital.

The Mayor reminds me of the Mayor in the movie Jaws. He would deny any danger coming just so our businesses could drag every dollar they could from our Northern vacationers.

Please hurry as I am ready for a vacation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I read the OP and it reminded me of a dream I had about a month or so ago that seemed almost identical. What's odd is that as a rule I don't remember my dreams very often but this one really seem to stick with me. In the dream, I remember walking out towards the beach and seeing this immense wave/wall of water coming towards the shore. I felt that I had survived it or maybe I was possibly looking through someone else's eyes. Unfortunately, I was not able to ascertain a location though.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hi there contemplator----Weird cos I have prophetic thoughts from time to time(not very often thank god) and I thought about doin a thread on my latest one which is quite overpowering,but no need now.
You mention a major tsunami event. I think it may well be Cascadia on the western USA side.
It's been bothering me now for about a week, it keeps flashing into my mind.
I hope I'm wrong .

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I hope I'm wrong too. As I watched I notice a tree that usually blocks our view to the sea was trimmed and pruned. Maybe that means this is in the distant future because the tree was trimmed, I don't know..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I also believe we're livin in a simulation.Maybe part of a computer programme??
uz:
plus I think you're right about certain people?? being able to tune in to what is coming.
Your vision of the tsunami scares me cos, although I haven't had a dream on this, I just have a strong built in feeling that it's cascadia.
It just won't go away.
But maybe it is the distant future, as you say from the tree being trimmed.

new topics

top topics

join