It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton provided contaminated water to Soldiers - "Iraq for sale" Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Not only that! they did worse things for profits and to rob the American taxpayer & other people blind

After my 'Hersh Abu Ghraib torture thread' I was so disgusted to find out what had been happening to many innocent people and even woman & children inside the hell hole of Abu Ghraib, so I started my quest to find out the reasons and the motives behind this satanic operation that occured behind the walls of Abu Ghraib.

The first thing I wanted to have the answer to was how the business structure of the contractors was implemented behind the whole Iraq adventure, I wanted to see if I could follow the money and see where this were leading me to?

The more I looked into and researching these things on how this whole PNAC implementation and the Iraq War business adventure were made and how it was connected, and which were the people who made profits from it - the more disgusted I become!

"The War on Terror" could apparently be the biggest heist in the worlds history?

But fortunately for the whole world, PNAC is now a dead fish! or is it?

Why did the people & the thinktank behind PNAC fail so miserably?! or did they really do that?

Was it their intention all along? was PNAC only a sophisticated scam and a business plan and heist to rob the American taxpayer blind?! So the companies that they were connected to, could milk the taxpayers money into their own pockets with the excuse of a war?

The people and personnel of Halliburton and KBR were so convinced that the effects of the war business implementation in Iraq would go so smoothly so they didn't even bother to keep proper bookkeeping of their expenses?

Or did they? or did they rush it instead, and didn't bother with the bookkeeping because they knew it was a scam all along?

Apparently taxpayers money were flowing in so fast into these companies so the corruption was rampant, everyone were stuffing their pockets with American taxpayer money. No one could resist it!

For example: only a few weeks old transporting truck breaks down with an minor error that you could easily fix, or the truck had a missing oil filter - they didn't bother doing it! - they instead ordered a brand new truck for taxpayer money and destroyed or sold the old one and keept that profit themselves.

These people behind this is in the same class as the world's bankster mafia, ripping off the little guy and stuffing their own pockets while doing it.

This first video makes you really think how far these corrupt companies and contractors corruption went for stuffing their own pockets with the money from American taxpayers.

This explains so much about the whole war fiasco in Iraq, the biggest heist in the world history!

This also explains the reason for the cover up of the controversial Abu Ghraib torture photos - It's all about the war profits, and protecting the companies behind it - we can find important testimonies for this inside the "Iraq for sale video"

We can also find testimonies from Abu Ghraib prisoner Hassan Al-Azzawi and this guy is not exactly a terrorist, is he? - is he a sunni Iraqi business man who's only fault was that he had Saddam as an employer?

Did they call him a terrorists and sent him to Abu Ghraib because he didn't wanna do business with the American contractor companies on lousy terms and payment?

I think this is only one of the unfortunate innocent Iraqi souls who fell victims for the animal treatment and torture inside of Abu Ghraib.

Take a look at videos and judge for yourself on how corrupted these people must be for doing something like this.

But in my opinion! It was a planned business heist - the whole war was planned for this and just an excuse for them to stuff their pockets with taxpayer money.

They used the American military and the Americans taxpayer for the biggest robbery in history!

This was the the only reason behind the Iraq war! - The knew that the great ship America were slowly sinking becuse of all the debts & deficits etc, so they planned this last big heist to stuff the American people's money into their pockets before the ship sank!!

Iraq For Sale - full documentary Video

Google Video Link

Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts

Was the Iraq War just an advanced sinister business plan and a big heist to rob the American taxpayer blind?

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
On another vaguely unrelated note, I wonder if America goes under and goes bankrupt, what will happen to all these troops overseas- Will they find themselves marooned, like Russian soldiers after the Soviet Union collapsed- They had to find their own way home

Starred and flagged.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
On another vaguely unrelated note, I wonder if America goes under and goes bankrupt, what will happen to all these troops overseas- Will they find themselves marooned, like Russian soldiers after the Soviet Union collapsed- They had to find their own way home

Starred and flagged.

Thanks!

No man! the soldiers overseas will always come home and be taken cared of in one way or another with the help of the European countries and UN - but this is some worse case scenario that I never think is going to happen!

And in some places the troops still need to be in place for the world stability and to help the UN, like in Korea etc.

America still have the friends in Europe that always will help you the best that they can in very serious crises!

And I think a bankruptcy for the U.S wouldn't change things like it did in Russia overnight!

After some minor chaos - the world bank's new economic plan would also be in place in weeks I think!

Watch the full google video: 'Iraq for sale' it's an eye opener!

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
For or against the war this should infuriate us all. These corporations are making billions off the fact the troops are in these hell holes. They should at the very least provide them with good food and clean drinking water, especially given the fact the taxpayers are being over charged for the low quality crap they've been supplying.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yep, Halliburton rooked us out of billions.
Now the present administration and the fed are doing it to us for Trillions.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
Yep, Halliburton rooked us out of billions.
Now the present administration and the fed are doing it to us for Trillions.

Yeah but the planned heist was a heck of a lot bigger than just Halliburton, they were just the tip of the iceberg!

This was planned by the American and the International military industrial complex including the banksters!

The world is being robbed as we speak! but I guess that this is no news for us here at ATS!

Have you seen the full video? - connect the dots!

new topics

top topics

join