It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things aren't aways what they seem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So isn't it possible that all these UFO's, (well, the unexplained ones) could just be alien versions of satellites?

If you are a being living on (for exaple) Mars, and all you know is what's from Mars, and what's made on Mars, and then one day you look in the sky, and you see any one of our Earth made satellites, you prolly thinking. 'UFO'.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
So isn't it possible that all these UFO's, (well, the unexplained ones) could just be alien versions of satellites?

Just for clarification - ALL UFO's are unexplained...that's why they are Unidentified Flying Objects...

On Topic:

I'm sure any civilization that achieved some 'advanced' (up for interpretation) level of technology addressed those very questions...

And if not, they more than likely were just as amazed by their 'outer' surroundings as us...

content edit...

[edit on 5/29/2009 by chapter29]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
There was a thread about 'Why UFOs crash' recently that has a few posts which hint at what you are suggesting.

Thread Here

I can only hope that one day, long after we have died and gone away, that something we have shot into space will cause some kind of head-scratchin' on a far off planet.

If Sputnik came down in the middle of some isolated pocket of indigenous people in the bush somewhere, I am sure there would be an interesting explination or two tossed around.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
UFOs can fall and crash, usually they're meteorites rather than alien satellites.

But the interesting ones fly in all directions as piloted bu somebody. A satellite? I doub it.

top topics

join