It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio DJ in Dallas has possible photo of famous Ghost (La Posada Hotel in Santa Fe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Legend of Julia Staab

www.legendsofamerica.com...

Located on six historically rich acres in downtown Santa Fe is the historic La Posada Hotel. Within its beautiful landscaped grounds and fountains sits the hotel’s centerpiece, the Staab House, a Victorian mansion built by an old Santa Fe Trail merchant in 1882.

Amassing a fortune as a major supply contractor for the U.S. Army during the Civil War, Abraham Staab built the beautiful three-story brick mansion for his wife Julia. Constructed in the French Second Empire-style, the residence was decorated with the finest European materials and furnishings.

The large Staab family, including six children, primarily lived on the second floor, accessed by a grand staircase. On the third floor was a beautiful ballroom which soon became one of the social entertainment centers of Santa Fe society, as Julia loved to show off the home that she adored.

The Story of the Photo:

Junior told the story of the ghost the haunted his wedding which can be seen in his wedding album. Here is an iPhone photo of that picture. Many people have asked about the different background in that window pane. Junior explained that that is a tall adobe wall outside the window.

I assure you the above picture is not photoshopped.

gordonkeith.wordpress.com...

What I think:

So I listen to this Sports Commentator Junior Miller of 1310 the Ticket every morning before I go to work.... (and right now I'm at work ... let me update this in a little bit... sorry.)

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why isnt the area around the old lady clear? Like in the window's above?

I have a hunch this is a phony baloney ghost in a holey.

Their is much better ghosts in windows pictures around but im too lazy to find them at the minute.

What about the ghost picture on the set of that famous film?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
With only one photo to look at, I see nothing that proves that this isn't just an old lady standing in the background of the photo.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

In my OP and in the link.

"Many people have asked about the different background in that window pane. Junior explained that that is a tall adobe wall outside the window."

Junior got married 4 years ago... After seeing this photo and doing some research about the hotel... He returned to the historic La Posada Hotel and noticed that the woman would have to be 9 feet tall to look through that window...

new topics

top topics

join