It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting poster found in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This was actually found awhile ago:

3d Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division soldiers found this painting. The caption to the mural of Mr. Hussein and the WTC say; "The Right Honorable, Mr. President, Leader, Holy Warrior Saddam Hussein (may God protect him)." The badge between Mr. Hussein and the WTC at the middle and top of the mural says;
"Allah protect Iraq and Saddam."

No connection ehh?

From www.strategypage.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I want to see some carbon dating on the paint. Don't you think the community where the painting was painted, had it been prior to 9/11 have wondered what the hell the artist was on about?

Iraq got it's ass kicked in the first Gulf War, needless to say they probably hold a grudge against America and look for any sign of weakness as an occasion to rejoice. Bastards...

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am not trying to make a statement or anything. I just think that Saddam looks very gay in that poster

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I agree! He looks like a douche bag. Why do people look up to him, look at him smoking his cigar in his poser stance. People probably struggled to get enough dough to buy a pack of cigarettes and this fag is smokin like a rich whitey. Did he burn a dollar bill to light that thing?

top topics

join