It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claiming that you have proof, and then not backing it up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is a thread, which I decided to post, after my post in the Italian ufo conference thread.

Now, on this website, many come here and say that they have undeniable proof. When they don't show said proof, they are chucked in the sin bin (see hoax forum) until they provide said proof.

now, as i said in my post on the thread I reference. the owners of this website, claim to have hard solid proof of UFOs. (I remember one of the owners posting about this a year or so ago) They "claimed" that they were waiting on some deal, with some news paper or something. I call them out as blatent LIARS, if this proof is not published here on this website soon.

All this talk of disclosure, it's fruitless if the people with the proof, just sit on it. It's holding back the whole of mankind, from advancing into a better world. There is far far more at stake, than cash. Plus, anyone who does reveal the truth, before a goverment does, will be unindated with TV shows and papers wanting exclusive interviews. So the cash is there to be had, wether you release the info via there prefered means or not.

just do it FFS. Don;'t sit on it like some greedy little b**tard. Do it for the greater good, not how much you can get for it.

This may well be a call out thread. But i think it's one that is long over due.

To the owners of this site, what's the score, how close are you to releasing this apparent info you have, and why the hell do you leave us all fighting over scraps on youtube, when you claim to have hard evidence? You ban people for this sort of stuff. So WTF is going on? i'm sorry for being a bit brash and to the point. But it's something that's been getting at me for over a year, since I read the post from one of the owners claiming to have this proof. I for one, don't believe you. (I can't remember who this was who said it, nor what thread it was on, it was over a year ago after all, but if the super duper mods who hold this can remember. Then do let us know...

Edit to add- Mods, please don;t take this as a personal attack, it's not that at all. I just want to get at the truth, and if it's here. Then let it fly. For the truth will set us all free.

[edit on 28/5/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
After reading the post I have to agree with you and can only say that this site ATS promotes the saying :

"DENY IGNORANCE"

But it IS ignorant to have the truth so many people want but not to reveal it while waiting for the cash rights .

The longer people hold onto proof, the longer the Government has to steal it from you. For once you 'claim to have proof' people start to notice, all kinds of people , good and bad, so do yourself and your family a favour , get the proof out before its no longer yours to produce.

If people 'claim' to have either alien technology or 'proof' irrefutable and then do not reveal it then you are only " PROMOTING IGNORANCE".

If you have it, flaunt it is the saying for money, so why not other truths ,don't wait for someone else to steal your thunder ( or even your item), don't follow trends , set them.

If someone produces the genuine item and the proof that people scream they want , then if you do it , so will others, and soon the snowball will be too big for TPTB to stop it coming out into the public domain.

So if ANYONE either ATS member , ATS moderator or even honoured ATS guest has proof then please bring it to the table for our delectation and let us feast upon the fruits of knowledge and the breads of truth.

But saying all that, I can't help but think that there are people out in the world who will make up proof to get the attention, and to these people I can only say DONT BOTHER, you'll only make yourself look silly and should you actually be in a position to offer proof , people will not accomodate you, and that you will set back the quest for truth and fact back a few years, so please, DON'T.

[edit on 28/5/09 by DataWraith]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I am thinking because this site is very critical of its members the mods or owners are just making sure they aren't going to be the ones dragged thru the mud on this issue.
I can't imagine them having to ban themselves.

I am sure they have their reasons and I am sure they are not trying to lead people astray.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Right on Data, right on

I agree whole heartledy with what you just said

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I am thinking because this site is very critical of its members the mods or owners are just making sure they aren't going to be the ones dragged thru the mud on this issue.
I can't imagine them having to ban themselves.

I am sure they have their reasons and I am sure they are not trying to lead people astray.
I'd love to believe you, I really would. but the evidence points to the contrary. (SP) The UFo ection of this site, has people posting up random youtube clips and sketchy videos which show...not alot. Now, why do this, when you have hard proof? To keep epople coming back here and keeping the advertising money coming in? I think that's a far more plausable excuse than any other.

Greed. It's a terrible thing.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Does anyone remember who said this famous line? "Truth, you can't handle the truth". Whoever it was that said it, was lying.

Truth-telling is the ethical duty of veracity. We're told as children, "Honesty is the best policy." But then there is Jack Nicholson's dramatic speech as Colonel Jessep in the movie A Few Good Men: "You can't handle the truth!" These lines remind me of basic problems with telling the truth. There are those individuals who actually can't handle the truth, and some people think others can't handle the truth, and as a result, don't get the truth. And whose truth does one believe? People often define truth differently, particularly in different circumstances. www.highbeam.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I think it is ok for them to be highly critical of themselves...that isn't caused by greed that is caused by honesty and integrity.
That is what I think they want from this site.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Screw those who can't handle the truth (harsh but fair) They'll get over it in the end. You can't hold back an entire race, becasue some people will freak out a little over a bit of info that'll shatter their world.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There is a dedicated thread for these type questions and concerns...

The ATS Issues Thread

... please pose your queries in the appropriate venue.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join