It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Snatchers: Are Flying Dreams actual Abductions of the Soul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So How do we get from the ground and into the air while sleeping?

The only feeling I can compare it to is: an invisible hand comes from above and lifts your soul up and over the clouds sort of like what a person would expect from a UFO beam. but isn't this an abduction?

Some of my OOBE lead to an adventure through Outer Space and I feel myself struggling to return to the ground. There is no harm done and I do have very soft landings.

I asked the question on Below Top Secret as to what is the exact cause or reason for Flying in your sleep. but Are we sleep at all? and is the human Soul wllingly leaving the body to gather information from around the Universe and bringing the information home?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Why do you assume that your soul is different from you? Why even ask yourself if that was "you" participating in such events?

Ofcourse it was you who was there, but dreams and OBE's are two completely different things. In an OBE you will yourself out of your "doll" body and out in the actual universe, free from 3rd dimension restrictions such as time and space.

When you dream, that's simply a large '___' trip initiated by your peneal gland. Well that is if it hasn't been ruined by years of junk food and floride, but that's besides the point.

You soul doesn't do anything with out you being aware of it, if you think you were out of your body and collecting information, than you willed yourself to do it.

~Keeper

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hey OJ......

I had occasion to talk on another thread about OOBE...

I think that "flying" is exactly what it seems to be. On two occasions, I've "flown" and have seen things that were precise and identifiable.

Most of the rest of the time, I've had negative experiences, and therefore ceased trying to induce an OOBE.

My Bride flies all the time. She flies in her dreams, and knows that it IS a dream state. She also flies more as an OOBE experience, and sees things in our area. We live on a small island in the Caribbean, and she has flown all the way to Cuba and back. She once said......... "there is a small, sandy place a little less than halfway to Cuba. it's not even big enough to be an atoll. It's just a raised place in the big water."
"How do you know that, darlin'?"
"I just know. I flew to Cuba."

Sooooooooo, I did a little research amongst the local anglers. yep. there is such a place. It's called Pickle Bank, because the sandy surface -- which JUST dips above the sea -- is shaped like a pickle, or a banana.

I envy her. When I feel the buzzing travelling up my spine before sleep, I will get out bed -- watch TV, play guitar, anything to break the pattern.

I have tried to push through it. There is bad stuff there, at least for me.

I'm not certain this is the direction you were taking with your thread; I hope I've at least addressed some part of it.

y'take care friend

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hi tenth,

This event is just like a house of mirrors at a carnival where you can see yourself at multiple angles...

, Yes my soul is above the ground but I'm also watching it leave the ground and then I'm watching it fly. I can feel what's happening and at the same time watch what's happening.

I'm not actually asking for it to fly it just stands on the ground then it is beamed up to the sky.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have had flying dreams that are so realistic that they were hard to tell from reality. I discussed this with a family member, and found out that they had the same dreams when they were around the same age. Neither of us have had them again after about 25 years old.

Supposedly flying dreams have to do with being carefree, not having any worries. Which would explain why they go away as you get older.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank You argentus,

The most recent flying experience I had was over an Icy road in what looked like the state of Colorado. The cars and trees were all covered in snow but everything went on as usual. I've never traveled through Colorado but some unknown vibration caused me to believe that this was that state. So maybe the area I viewed was in fact Colorado.

I did see a market near a beach in the country of Cuba also, never been there either. There is something really awesome about flying and it sounds like your Bride knows how to control her flying lessons.

top topics

join