It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan to audit Fed steamrolls ahead - REAL POST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
House co-sponsors now total 179, companion bill begins Senate trek

U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, long has opposed the power held by the Federal Reserve and its ability to manipulate the nation's economy and over the years has launched proposals to get rid of the quasi-governmental agency, without significant support.

But his current plan, H.R. 1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009 to demand an audit of the organization, is quickly gaining steam.

As of today, the proposal had collected a bipartisan coalition of 179 members of Congress who have signed on as co-sponsors.

Sorry for the mistake of posting this originally in the wrong section.

That being said, I have to say I am so excited about seeing this come about. I bet the state of the economy has helped some in Congress see that something MUST be done concerning how money works in this country.

I agree with Paul - we need to get back to the Constitution & support our country in making our own money based upon legit value. What was ever wrong with gold & silver?? Well..........TPTB could not make a fortune off of us IF we had our own system in place.

God Bless Ron Paul!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This should be very interesting indeed.

I would be curious as to just how it will all unfold.

Perhaps when people wake up, some people responsible for the mess we are in, will actually get jail time.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
IMO the power that be will have to do something quick. Either big intimidation, bribes, stop it in the senate, or last resort... big terrorist attack.

Or more likely... OBAMA'S VETO.

Just before the Oklhahoma bombings, the state were pushing throught legislation to get the FEDs out...

9/11 destroyed most of ENRON records... so no investigation.

Now, the FED is about to be under investigation? You better believe they'll do EVERYTHING to stop it.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

join