It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish affiliation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone.. I have been lurking on thise site for a couple of months now, and finaly decided to sign up.

I am a strong believer of the NWO and try to follow international politics as much as possible. Especially the EU, Israel and the USA (and therefore also UK!) since i believe that to be the most importent spots to follow. I did a few papers on the Rothschild family and find them paticular interresting because of their extreme involvement in monetary systems and banking businesses, but even more because of their connection to Israel and it's rise. I believe we have different issues in Denmark too, that needs attention from alternative media's, and my long-term dream is to establish a site for danish "thinkers" within a couple of years, a bit like ATS.

I am always on the look for the "truth" or the "matrix" or whatever.. You know what I mean!! But I gotta admit, that I work from a Christian perspektive most of the time. This does not mean that i specifically choose my information to be from religious (nuts), but my research always have a root with my belief. I am pretty sure that my belief is quite different from most others, and I'm still searching for fertile soil to how I believe...

Anyways.. Good to be here, looking forward to all the exiting articles and discussions! I'm allways open-minded and ready to listen to any convincing arguments.

Peace!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

Hi there, welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you need help, just let me know.

Cheers!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thank you very much, I will!

join