It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Memos Emerges: God Wants to "Erase" Mid-East Enemies "Before a New Age Begins"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Bush explained to French Pres. Chirac that the Biblical creatures Gog and Magog were at work in the Mid-East and must be defeated.

- Damned, are those puppets really on that downgraders level? ... Im just loosing my faith to everything. Bush can slap to faces even being out from office! - Is This why 1 000 000 people are dead now? ... Please, wake me up!

- No wonder that Israel still geting congress and senate votes to their Armagedon against "Evil Iran" ... Please, stop the fundamentalism!

Bush's Shocking Biblical Prophecy Emerges: God Wants to "Erase" Mid-East Enemies "Before a New Age Begins"

The revelation this month in GQ Magazine that Donald Rumsfeld as Defense Secretary embellished top-secret wartime memos with quotations from the Bible prompts a question. Why did he believe he could influence President Bush by that means?

The answer may lie in an alarming story about George Bush's Christian millenarian beliefs that has yet to come to light.

In 2003 while lobbying leaders to put together the Coalition of the Willing, President Bush spoke to France's President Jacques Chirac. Bush wove a story about how the Biblical creatures Gog and Magog were at work in the Middle East and how they must be defeated.

www.alternet.org... egins%22/

[edit on 25-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I would say that Russia is at work in the Middle East . . . wouldn't you?

The Cold War never ended.

+26 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Bush believed the time had now come for that battle, telling Chirac: "This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins".

This is absolutely frightening!

Not only is Bush revealed to be a psychopathic religious nut, he's also blatantly referring to a new world order.

The story has now been confirmed by Chirac himself in a new book, published in France in March, by journalist Jean Claude Maurice. Chirac is said to have been stupefied and disturbed by Bush's invocation of Biblical prophesy to justify the war in Iraq and "wondered how someone could be so superficial and fanatical in their beliefs".

No wonder the French didn't want to help us in the middle east! While we called them pussies and waxed idiotic about freedom fries, they were really the sane ones looking at us as a bunch of religious wackos.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Further and just as insane - George W. Bush did in fact first refer to operations in Afghanistan and Iraq as a "crusade". I guess someone quickly brought him into line but I knew as do most people how extremely inflammatory and just downright crazy he was from the word go...then there was "bring 'em on".
I will never forgive this man.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This, above everything else, is the most frightening thing I have ever read. This is truly evil.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Geez, an I thought he was just stupid. This is over the top as far as I am concerned.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Does it really surprise you that a overly religious man from the south, at the beck and call of his father's whim would be a religious zealot trying to rule the world?

I do agree though, absolutely evil!

Religion + Politics = Nothing Good.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So . . . why didn't the Frenchy tell on him at the time?

WHy wait until he is out and gone?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times ...

True Believer + Power = Bad News

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Peut-être il a possédé des adresses diplomatiques réelles au lieu des adresses barbares.
Maybe he possessed the skills of a diplomat as opposed to those of a barbarian...(roughly). He may have exposed this to people who needed to know. We don't know, do we?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Maybe they did and it didn't get reported.

I lived in France briefly about this time and one person said they didn't judge us by our leader. This was during a time we were eating 'freedom fries'. How silly of us. France was our ally in the civil war and gave us the statue of liberty.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

WHy wait until he is out and gone?

Who's to say that "we" wouldn't have labeled France as terrorists and gone after them as well.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Does it really surprise you that a overly religious man from the south, at the beck and call of his father's whim would be a religious zealot trying to rule the world?

Wait a minute there Tentickles, Bush is no Southerner. He only lived in Texas; he is from Connecticut. hubpages.com...

I always new that in some perverse neocon way that the PNAC was somehow tied to the "Crusades"

This confirms it.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by whaaa]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This disturbs me, and literally makes me ill.

It's one thing to worry that this sort of thing was going on, and another to confirm it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Come on . . . if he would have even uttered it, ATS would have been all over it

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

I agree...if it was reported anywhere.

Gotta love ATS

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I dont buy it, it just more crap talking about Bush IMO.

Lets get over Bush and focus on the dingaling we have for president now. I think Obama has done far worse than Bush in his short time as pres than Bush did in two terms.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

My bad then! change that word to yank.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So GWB is a lizard after all. Now, it really fits into David Icke's story about Babylonian Brotherhood and their agenda.

Gog and Magog! Crusade! New Age!

Right on!

+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

I do agree though, absolutely evil!

Religion + Politics = Nothing Good.

So, where most countries in the Middle East routinely mix Politics AND Religion, do you think of them as "absolutely evil"? The President of Iran doesn't take a dump without consulting his religious clerics. Sharia Law, enforced in almost all Muslim countries by their Islamic Governments, is totally religious in nature.

Our country is heading more in the wrong direction each day it continues to turn its back on God. Even if God is NOT real, at the very least the concept gives people of this country SOMETHING or SOMEONE they hold themselves accountable to. Those who don't have any religion ultimately only have GOVERNMENT for guidance and positive influence.

I doubt George W. Bush was a true Christian, but at least Government didn't grow and reach into my pockets as it has under Obama's administration!

If mixing religion and politics is truly a bad thing, wouldn't you agree that these countries in the Middle East are the "evil" ones?

This whole thread seems nothing more than an attack on Christianity. Like white males and Jews, its more and more acceptable to judge more harshly than ever.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by CreeWolf]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join