It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official Fox News refers to Cheney as Former President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A blooper just about anyone can love as the Newswoman struggles to summarize the nature of the debate between “current President Obama and former Dick President ah former Vice President Dick Cheney.”

While many of us suspected Cheney was the man in charge in Washington none of us knew his official title until now.

It looks like he is still officially the “Dick President” as well!

To think they say Fox doesn’t report real news!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The caption still says vice-president.
It was pretty obvious the talking head was merely having a lip-gloss issue.
Too much gloss has been known to cause a slip-of-the-tongue.

We'll probably never see Biden mistaken as the President though.
He's a little too honest.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
The caption still says vice-president.
It was pretty obvious the talking head was merely having a lip-gloss issue.
Too much gloss has been known to cause a slip-of-the-tongue.

We'll probably never see Biden mistaken as the President though.
He's a little too honest.

Very good one friend! Washington is a place where tongues are known to wag and slip, just ask Monika and Chandra. Well maybe not Chandra poor girl.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now, that was funny.

Why couldn't she have done that during his term of office?

Then we could all have had a laugh at him, instead of George W Bush the whole two terms.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Nah, it's way funnier to see George dancing in front of reporters. Cheney would have shot them all

You see Fox never calls it like it is, it's how they want it to be lol

~Keeper

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Now, that was funny.

Why couldn't she have done that during his term of office?

Then we could all have had a laugh at him, instead of George W Bush the whole two terms.

I pretty much stopped watching George talk by 1993. It just hurt to bad! A guy born and raised in Connecticut educated at Yale botching his faked Southern drawl. You would have thought they would have at least splurged for an acting coach.

Dick's always been funny, he's like old Yeller after the Rabies!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Nah, it's way funnier to see George dancing in front of reporters. Cheney would have shot them all

You see Fox never calls it like it is, it's how they want it to be lol

~Keeper

Can you blame them where Cheney is concerned?

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Tuesday, October 28, 2008 | FoxNews.com

— Little Rock police said Monday they are seeking a suspect in the deadly attack on a local television anchorwoman, but warned city residents to maintain a "sense of discipline" to ensure that they wouldn't become victims, too.

Anne Pressley, 26, died Saturday from injuries suffered during a brutal beating in her home in what police believe was a random robbery.

Fox News

Getting the wrong possible impression about President Dick and mentioning it to someone like Oliver Stone has a strange and coincidental way of turning your peaceful gated and gaurded community into a deadly place in the wee hours of the morning.

Most smart News Anchors are probably pretty deferrent when it comes to President Dick!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have one up on you there.

I never once listened to him, on purpose.

The man is the most ignorant human on the face of the planet.

Speaking coach? It doesn't take a genius to comprehend basic English grammar.

Maybe his daddy should have kicked his butt when he brought home failing grades, instead of paying off the teachers.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I have one up on you there.

I never once listened to him, on purpose.

The man is the most ignorant human on the face of the planet.

Speaking coach? It doesn't take a genius to comprehend basic English grammar.

Maybe his daddy should have kicked his butt when he brought home failing grades, instead of paying off the teachers.

Hey or at the very least hired someone to kick his butt?

It's incredible just how and who America will elect for it's President isn't it friend?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Do you have any proof or sources that Cheney was involved in the death of Anne Pressley or are you just making an accusation out of the blue?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow

Do you have any proof or sources that Cheney was involved in the death of Anne Pressley or are you just making an accusation out of the blue?

It is simply my suspicion based on the fact that she conducted an impromptu interview with Dick Cheney when she spied his Secret Service Detail going into a hunting and sporting goods store in Arkansas as she was driving down the road and charmed Cheney into giving her an on camera interview for her local News Station the day of Cheney’s infamous hunting trip where he accidently shoots a wealthy lawyer in the face that they are still both just the best of friends.

Oliver Stone interviewed her in person about her interview that day when researching it as a scene he wanted to but in is movie “W” and when realizing how photogenic Presley was invited her to play herself in the Big Screen reenactment of her interview with Cheney.

The movie comes out and within days of its release she is savagely beaten to death in her home to the points her own parents didn’t recognize her. It was an incredibly vicious attack even for a sexual sadist; even more so when there was no trail of prior serial acts that could have marked an escalation in such sexual violence. In other words a perpetrator who had never done anything to that extent before, even in the Safe, Sane and Consensual alternative lifestyle of BDSM that level of violence amongst practicing sexual sadists is non-existent. She lived in a well guarded gated up scale community with private security. The attack happened in the wee hours with the person fingered for it not having local ties to the community, not having any significant record of prior acts of battery and aggravated assault, a petty burglar on paper, who used her ATM and one Gas Card each once, 120 miles away from the scene? That’s a whole lot of trouble and effort for a petty robbery with a lethal injection or electric chair act added to it, for a guy who just didn’t show any development as a not just a sexual predatory sadist but one prepared and wanting to carry out that level of violence to that extent to that risk none the less?

I have no proof, but it smells like a rat, and I said so the day it happened. Blogged it on another sight said so the day it happened.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seeing as ATS is turning a lot more into Huffington and DailyKos, guess it's only fair play to start referring to Barrack as President Osama now. Fair is fair, right?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The interview was the same day as the hunting accident, do you have a source for that? Because her interview with Cheney was in Stuttgart Arkansas on December 4th 2007 and the Hunting accident was in Sarita Texas on February 11, 2006 those cities are over 700 miles apart and about a 12 hour drive not to mention the incidents are amost 2 years apart.

In the movie she is playing the part of Anne Coulter in a short cameo who is favorable to the administration. So she doesnt seem to have been hostile to the administration or to Cheney.

Yes she was attacked withing days of the movie "W" being released.

Curtis Lavelle Vance was arrested and charged with her attack, rape and death based on DNA evidence. He is also a suspect in another burglary and rape that took place in his home town in April of 2008. While he was from a town 100 miles away from Little Rock he was taken into custody at a relatives house in Little Rock, The first rape of which he is accused took place in his home town. He used her credit card to buy gas at a shell station near I30 and 9th street in Little Rock. The card was used between 3 am and 5 am on the morning of the attack. So it wasnt this guys first burglary and rape it was just the first time he had been caught.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Seeing as ATS is turning a lot more into Huffington and DailyKos, guess it's only fair play to start referring to Barrack as President Osama now. Fair is fair, right?

So you prefer something juvenile like Sesame Street as opposed to Huffington or DK?

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Kernel Korn]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

So you prefer something juvenile like Sesame Street as opposed to Huffington or DK?

Huffington and DK are a lot more juvenile than Sesame Street.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

Huffington and DK are a lot more juvenile than Sesame Street.

Me? I am still trying to figure out how to get to Sesame Street?

Cookie anyone?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

I honestly haven't seen the movie friend, and haven't put much investigation in to the whole incident. It's merely a hunch, something that my 'gut' sixth sense tells me. I trust my instincts and indulge them.

I am not in that league of resources where I could prove such a conspiracy and if I was I would be looking for sources in parking garages wearing trench coats not online on the internet!

Ultimately we all choose to believe what we choose to believe. That's what I choose to believe.

Thanks for the additional information.

top topics

join