It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncounted US deaths that may be H1N1

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
We are all aware of this statement by the CDC:

CDC officials say around 100,000 people are likely infected with the new flu strain in the United States

Reuters

For some reason, I had not thought of this before, but this tells us that logically the number of deaths are grossly under reported. Heres why:

CDC's most recent numbers are
13,217 infected 27 deaths (states have confimed much higher)
The percentage of deaths comes to .20% or .0020
If 100,000 are infected, logically there should be 200 fatalities.

I'm sure that there are special formulas for figuring the fatality rate that far exceed what I have just shown. Still, 200 deaths are no where near 27 deaths. Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nanbei

Nanbei

Thanks for your posts- all I'm finding is that S.A countries are getting infections very quickly- but that only 3 in Chle and one in Bogota have died from H1N1 (according to WHO). thanks for posting from the area- it seems certain that in S. America- like all other countries- the infection rates are far, far higher than reported.

Stay well and thank you!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just found this thread and the similarities with an article I wrote and the situation at fort hood is very interesting.

The article is about a possible early outbreak of H1N1 at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri...

www.opencube.com...

I note a lot of suspicious cases and deaths in the article. I also have some others that I didn't use for that write up, but I'll post them here later.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jquest

Wow, thanks for that, I just read that report and well, I have to say its scary for me, since I live less than 10 miles away from Fort Wood. Strange, all spring and summer, Ive had the worst sinus infection Ive ever had, and cough. I took what was left of my colloidal silver and some penicillin, it seems to have lessened some.

Interesting report though, sure makes alot of sense!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Very good detective work. Thanks for posting it for us. Here is the latest story, that a friend made me aware of, of a possible H1N1 death. This one might hit MSM in a few days.

McAllen police learned of the baby's death Friday afternoon when the child's parents took her to a doctor's office in Pharr, said police Chief Victor Rodriguez.
A criminal pathologist continues to test the child's body for viruses that may have caused her death, including the H1N1 swine flu, Rodriguez said.

McAllen police investigate child's death

Edit: Another possible case:

MADEIRA BEACH - A couple found dead together in their condominium had been suffering from a serious case of the flu, neighbors said.

Article

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Cameoii]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I posted part 2 to the Missouri Origin last night...

www.opencube.com...

The update goes into earlier details surrounding outbreaks around the Smithfield Food pork processing facility in Sullivan county. Find the section about the Green City Elementary school outbreak and the CDC involvement. What are the odds of this occurring next to that huge pork plant and not being related?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is what I found when trying to find some further info about Rowling being sued for plagiarism-

www.newser.com...

This was in April.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by winotka

Very interesting. I keep thinking, that eventually there should be deaths in public personas. If there is a campaign to controll panic, then it would be in their best interest to sweep those under the rug quickly. More people would get interested in the flu if it started killing entertainers/politicians.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not US Deaths (Germany)--but possibly relevant to thread & forum, given recent news from German researchers--judge for yourselves?

Eighth death in care home mystery illness
Published: 13 Apr 09 10:11 CET
Online: www.thelocal.de...

An old people’s care home has recorded an eighth death in connection with a mysterious illness hitting residents.

An 80-year-old woman resident at the home in Hillesheim, Rhineland, died on Saturday in hospital after becoming ill towards the end of March.

She had shown the same symptoms that 12 other residents had developed – they complained of nausea, vomiting and severe breathing problems.

Problems began around three weeks ago, since when eight people have now died.

Of the post mortems conducted so far, three have shown cause of death to be natural, but doctors are at a loss to explain their symptoms.

In four cases the cause of death has not been established and inflammatory changes were seen in their lungs.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A possible cluster with teenage deaths in Iowa & more!

See:maps.google.com...,-90.686646&spn=0.416637,0.657806& z=11

and more in NY
See:maps.google.com...,-73.877563&spn=1.706827,2.631226& z=9

[edit on 26-6-2009 by sonjah1]

[edit on 26-6-2009 by sonjah1]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonjah1

Thank you, sonjah1. Very likely, IMO. Nursing homes, homeless shelters, and other gatherings of people that society tends to overlook, are all probably having higher death rates at this time. Unfortunately, there will never be enough time or resources to test all of these for H1N1. I honestly believe that we will never know the true extent of this disease. There has been too little done, much to late.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This was an unfortunate unexplained case-

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Aqf1DjCDMUihozy5DUhqxJBH2ocA;_ylu=X3o'___'JkN2JwM2ZwBGFzc2V0Ay9hcC91c19vYml0X2JpbGx5X21heXMEY3BvcwM 0BHBvcwM0BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDdHZwaXRjaG1hbmJp

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Here's a bit of a follow up on the people in AK-

www.adn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join