It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real life xmen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
this is gona sound crazy but could the x men or at least mutants be real or possibel

ill run down the people i belive could work or be possible in my opinion

wolverine

the ability to heel yourself sounds very far fetched like he dose but having a hightend ability to get better quicker dosent seam a stretch, his claws work like those of a cat and there only bone before the metal is fused with his skeleton and cats have the ability to retract there claws in and out

storm
there is no way you can minipulate weather completly but electricity like that of a eletric eel could be possible i watched a program on chanel four (uk) about 2 people like that who could hold curent in there bodys unharmed.

cycolops
this one cant be real surely so ill skip it

saber tooth
has claws like wolverine only there his finger nails and there retractabel hes overly strong and agile. humans now like free runners and body builders have them traits just not in one complet pakage could they be done in one body??

there just some ideas what do people think

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by batch

His claws don't work like a cats.
Cats claws are sort of on a hinge joint, his claws retract fully into his skin.
Cat's and most other animal's claws are made of keratin. Bone claws are bad idea. To fragile and they wouldn't heal or be replaced quickly.

However, his healing ability is something that is sort of being actively study. There's a large potential for the being able to create a formula to engourage the regrowth of limbs and speed healing.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

ahhh right my bad about the claws i was thinking about lizards regrowing there tail do you mean like that but practacing it on humans ??

how about the other mutants could they be made possibel with science in your opinion

join