It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating UFO video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
UUhh, so many detractors and sceptics, i know that in my videos there are not birds or ballons, that a very simple argument to say but it is wrong, sorry but not agree what you are saying, i take the first comment, amazing footage, best regards!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's a shame that, since they are so obviously aliens, you didn't get an actual clear video. Strange how that amazing coincidence happens every single time.

Guess we'll just have to go by your word alone, and discount the video evidence.

Sarcasm aside, it really does amaze me that people are so quick to disregard the video to point out that they were there and they know it wasn't one of the more terrestrial explanations. Those all looked like birds to me. The second video even has flapping wings.

Good luck next time though, I really hope you get video that is clear next time! I'd like to see some aliens.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Don't let crap like this persuade you to stop looking though. Buried within the tons of crap out there are nuggets of gold waiting to be found.

Well get off yer debunkin butt and find me one

Then we would have a sample of what YOU consider a 'worthy' case

And you would have that fuzzy warm feeling that you contributed something to cause of real UFO research

Now where did I put me rum bottle.... ARRRRR

[edit on 26-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I have yet to find that one worthy case. I admit, I have only personally looked into two cases that got my attention, and my investigation was pretty damn good...but I can't share any of it because some of the witnesses asked me not to, plus the manner in which I investigated them was questionable at times, and revealing information derived from those activities would paint me an a bad light. Neither of the two cases caused me to conclude it was aliens. I could add some missing tidbits on one case that I have not seen mentioned in any of the many write-ups and references, but it wouldn't add anything to the UFO/Alien angle of it and thus would only be of interest to s select few on here.

The one worthy case I am looking for should shut people like me up.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

my investigation was pretty damn good...but I can't share any of it because some of the witnesses asked me not to,

Hmmm but when us loonies say we can't share because the witness asked us not to we getz blasted... Nice double standards

Hmmm not so sure about that...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

my investigation was pretty damn good...but I can't share any of it because some of the witnesses asked me not to,

Hmmm but when us loonies say we can't share because the witness asked us not to we getz blasted... Nice double standards

Hmmm not so sure about that...

He didn't point it out until you called him on it, rather than posting some random thread with "I've got no evidence, but here's a bunch of words!" I'd consider that living by the standards he sets for others, which is sort of the opposite of double standards.

As for the second case... I'd like to see it too. He said he didn't believe they were aliens, which makes me even more curious!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
UFOs Unidentify Flying Objects - No birds, no ballons, i think they are the same objects that appears in so many real videos. You want to see some fake ufos, search terra españa and see, its a shame but thats the truth, best regards from Argentina and Peace!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join