It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Snort (If It's That)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know what reaaaaaally pee's me off?? When people do that thing with their throat?? Sort of like KKKKRRRRRRR and then spit... you know what I mean?? I'm 23 and occasionaly I rap, a few days ago I had a gig in some club and this guy does this. INFRONT OF ME. WHILE IM ON STAGE. I'm like man wtf!? An he goes "Sorry bro, I had flem" Like jesus christ couldn't you just!? I dunno, not be so disgusting?? If you have to do that can't you go the toilet??

Anyway that reaaaaaaally pee's me off

Oh your gonna be sorry I found this rant section BTS, I am one moaning son of a gun.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

oh you mean spit out a throat oyster, hork a lougie...nasty for sure.
my son does it and it drives me crazy.
worst thing is when i walk down the sidewalk near a high school, and must walk strategically around it on the sidewalk.
sick man..just sick.
even worse than that..when i see a female do it. Makes me want to gag.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes that is pretty disgusting, it's even worse when it's chewing tobacco they spit out. My dad was a chewer and spitter, he would do that all day long, it drove me to brink of insanity, then he'd leave his spit cans or cups everywhere and when you least expect it, you'd knock it over, of course full. It's no wonder why my mom eventually threw him out. lol But I remember a few years back I was being interviewed for a job and the guy interviewing me was chewing and spitting tobacco and it was bad enough if he had done it a few times, but it was every 15 seconds. And you could also here him "coughing up some phlem" along with the tobacco. I almost lost my breakfast during that interview.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Man I thought you meant like snort/laugh...I do that

but yes this is vile and revolting

totally agreed

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join