It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I know this doesn't seem like much but Ive come across an unusual coincidence where I live.
I have large scars across my stomach and a small one on my ankle. I was told that I was born with a twisted kidney and it had to be removed. Strange thing is tho, I found one of my neighbors has the same story as well as a friend from work and a kid I met at school. All of us missing a kidney and told the same excuse. We all also have very similar personalities and physical appearance.

I also have learned from all the military airplanes that we live around a military base. Where it is located I don't exactly know, but cargo planes often fly very close to the ground to practice stealth flights. I once could actually see the guy flying it.
The base in the past has caused us black outs and loss of water. My cell phone service even seems to only operate most of the time and will shut down for an hour or even a week. When several military helicopters were sighted in the area while i was heading home from school, everyone's phones seemed to loose service simultaneously.

I dont really know what to make of my predicament, but the first part seems to be a bit too much of a coincidence to me that so many in one place could have the same problem.

Opinions, ideas, criticism, etc...

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmm

I think that if you wait a little bit this thread is going to rock.

If your claims are true then there has been plenty of playing around with you people.

I do not believe in luck and this if true is past the coincidence point.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How large is the community you live in?

Can you tell us the name and location of the community?

How about your internet connection?

If mobile & land lines fail as often what is the situation with your web access?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have a family member that had a kidney removed and the scar was not on the stomache, it was more to the sideand back.
Further, my brother got stabbed it the chest when we were kids, he's fine it was an accident, and as he aged, the scar migrated toward the side, I guess as a result of growing.
I want to see where this goes, I'm interested.
I don't know what happened to you except somethings fishy.
S&F

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As GEORGETHEGREEK said, this thread given enough time will probably turn into something extremely interesting - if it's true.

I am looking forward to more posts and seeing where this is going.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Kidneys are removed from the side of of the abdomen, up high near the ribs.

The arrow is pointing at a kidney (tumor actually) but you can see looking top-down that they lie near the spine (bottom). If you went through the front of the abdomen you would have to take all the 'guts' out and put them back.

Do you have access to the hospital records or know where it was done?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I've got some missing time during a stay at a military post, pretty unsettling at the time it happened. Now, after being here at ATS for several years, I don't even want to consider the possibilities. Just be careful and see if you can obtain your medical records. I'm just hoping you can get them and there are no "blacked out" sections. One more question, are you military or your parent(s)?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hound

That's odd. Maybe they helped themselves and took a couple extra parts while they were at it.

This is one reason I'm not an organ donar I dont want a hit man after me.

I also wouldnt want my face transplanted on someone else either.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If all that is true it could be a few things:

1. Contamination, virus, bacteria, or common ancestry could cause the kidney problems. Or....

2. Some sort of experiment or genetic engineering that requires "samples".
By samples I mean you and most of those in your age range's body parts.

Either way it's interesting.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm interested in this thread as well and need more information posted if possible.

Firstly, can you post a picture of your abdomen scaring?

Secondly can you state what country you this happened in?

Also like the poster stated earlier about scaring and its moving, it will not grow as you get grow up. Operations done on a infant like heart surgery which can run down the whole abdomen but will look like a small cut by the time they are adults.

Rhain

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I live on the edge of PA and Mar. The community is wide open but everyone involved in what im talking about is pretty close. The scar is always on the lower stomach to the left. There is also a much larger scar that goes clear across the very lower abdomen; just above the reproductive organ.
The military base remains unseen.

Internet connection is great.

Ive tried to get my hands on my medical records, but my parents didn't care to bother and they also tell me that they lost my birth certificate. Im getting my drivers license next month and ill be moving out in a month or two so I should be able to get them then.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
... on the odds of you meeting 4 other people with 'twisted kidney' etc...

this might help you figuring out the odds:
medind.nic.in...

"Congenital anomalies of urinary system are
relatively common contributing 3% of live births
(Williams et al, 1995). Anomalies of kidney form a
significant percentage of them. Anomalies of structure
and position are the most frequently encountered (Das
S. & Amar A, 1984)."

etc...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
3% chance means 81 in 100 million for any four people. Yeah. And to get to your kidney they would not make large large cuts across your stomach.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oooh man this is like the X-files

Anyone seen the new one, with the blackmarket body organ people...

Sounds like someone has stolen your kidney!
And your mates...

I feel for you.

But on a serious note, thats really weird.

Some basic Qu's.

Like someone else has said, are any of your family Military, or involved with the base in any way, shape or form? E.g Family friends with anyone involved?

If you question your parents about it, do they try to avoid the subject completly, or act like they have no idea what you're talking about?

Do you experience alot of missing time?

Some spooky sh*t going on here my friend.

"The Twisted Kidney Conspiracy Theory"

Got a nice ring to it eh ^^

Goodluck mate

Love&light

Jacib

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hound

Can you give us a better location? The Pa/Ma border is quite long and it would help us give you likely millitary bases in your area if we knew a little more. There are a number of millitary installations in norther VA,De,Pa and Ma.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
PA and MA don't border each other....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hound

there are no things such as coincidences my friend
and the odds of this happening as shown above are crazy
something fishy is definitely going on here
are you going to post pics? And where exactly do you live there?
Very interested in where this thread goes!

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My bad! It was late and I was tired. I was referring to Maryland. There are also a few state parks that have/had millitary installations (active/reserve and NG) on them.

new topics

top topics

join