It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Cheney's real motives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I am posting this here as this seems the best place!

I have never witnessed any former VP or POTUS formally attack any current administration the way Cheney is doing right now. He is taking on everyone...Obama, the press, Congress, the Senate and playing some very calculated game.

I am one that knows 9/11 was an inside job and sitting here listening to him use this as justification for the behavior of the Bush Admin is sickening.

He seems to be setting himself up as the sole spokesmen for torture and in complete opposition to all that is now being done. Didn't they used to call this sort of behaveor treason?

I want to hear what others have to say on this. He is attacking everyone and to me it makes him look more guilty, desperate, and shows clearly an agenda!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I am posting this here as this seems the best place!

I have never witnessed any former VP or POTUS formally attack any current administration the way Cheney is doing right now. He is taking on everyone...Obama, the press, Congress, the Senate and playing some very calculated game.

I am one that knows 9/11 was an inside job and sitting here listening to him use this as justification for the behavior of the Bush Admin is sickening.

He seems to be setting himself up as the sole spokesmen for torture and in complete opposition to all that is now being done. Didn't they used to call this sort of behaveor treason?

I want to hear what others have to say on this. He is attacking everyone and to me it makes him look more guilty, desperate, and shows clearly an agenda!

IMHO, it is because he doesnt want to be held accountable for his actions. He doesnt want to go to jail. Can't say I blame him for that. But I think BECAUSE of him and Bush we are in greater threat. All the torture accomplished is to galvanize our enemies against us. To make us a bigger target. Just my 2 pennies.

join