It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last night my dream of Armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Last night i had the most dirstubing yet enlightening dreams in my life and may shed light on your beliefs of 2012.

Ok, first of all my first dream i was at my house with my brother and me and him were just talking and everything just like a regular dream. Then all of a sudden i was looking over the horizon and i see a HUGE explosion like 10 miles away from my house. I knew this was a nuclear bomb and told my brother what was going to happen to us and told him that the shockwave was on its way cuz i could see it rapidly coming toward us. The shockwave hit and i was thrown to the ground. But because it was a dream i did not die. I got up and seen the enormous mushroom cloud that a typical A- bomb makes and seconds later i heard in succession one bomb with the shockwave that came past then 4 more bombs a ways a way that i could not see. After the 6th bomb went off everything went black in my dream for about 5 seconds before i woke up sweating profusely. After quickly falling back asleep the dream resembled a riot in my home town and everybody yelling and screaming saying the world is ended.

This dream was not a doubt the coolest yet most disturbing dream that ive ever had, and since the topic of 2012 i have always been a skeptic about what will happen and that i may have some way of knowing because truth be told i was born on December 12th at 12:20 exactly those both backwards are 2012 and dont know if it means anything.

So if you have had the same dream then reply what you think it means and if you have not give me a reply telling me if im crazy or not lol thank you
Rendrag

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well Ok, lets examine your terminology first.

Armageddon is just the Hill of Megiddo.
Ergo Revelations, when the armies left on the Earth gather for the last great battle of human history. This is when Christ returns and destroys these armies.
If he did not then "No flesh would be saved alive" i.e. All human life would be snuffed out.
I think this 2012 thingy has been overdone and abused.
My thinking is that the Tribulation, (The 3 1/2 Year reign of the Beast) starts on January 16th, 2010.
So this would push your vision into that period, and is probably a future memory of a great nuclear attack against your home country.
Hope this helps.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting. I had a similar dream that was extremely vivid and I can still remember the whole thing 3 years later.
I was walking to my car through a parking lot on my way home from work, then suddenly I could hear a roar in the sky and I looked up and saw at least 8 different missiles going through the sky with these long white smoke trails following behind them. They fanned out and one of them went down and detonated north of where I was. I closed my eyes for a second so I wouldn't be blinded and the whole earth shook and knocked me down. When I opened my eyes I was looking right at this mushroom cloud in the distance. Then I saw a big flash and huge explosions from the rest of the missiles going off in all different directions around me. They were all far away so I never felt anything but the ground shaking but I could see each explosion going off in the distance. I remember it all feeling very surreal and even now I can remember the sounds and the way it felt in the ground when they all went off.

I dunno if it means anything or whether its just the way we've all been conditioned to constantly be in fear of something. We'll find out soon though, it doesn't really seem to far off now.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzle11

I don't think you're crazy at all and your birthday is very spooky indeed.
A lot of people are having this feelin at the moment that something big is coming our way.
I'm one of those people.
I also have this feeling that 2012 will be the year.
the date I'm gettin is 1.10.2012.
But I'm not feeling the nuclear explosion--I think it's either a supervolcano or a major solar event.
I hope I'm wrong.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I just had an epiphany. There is no ammo anywhere. Whoa, gun control at its best.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Good, news, This isnt a premonition dream.
When you dream a house, it represents YOU. You are fearful of something happening at distance to you, so work, the economy or family? The fact that your brother was there suggests it could be a family issue, and you are worried that the repurcussion will hit you. just like the waves from th exposion....something is 'blowing up' around you in life and you fear it hitting you.
Your dreams are a very easy and healthy way to understand you inner fears.

But a house is ALWAYS a representation of you /your life or physically your body.

Take care and don't fear

zazz

edit:spelling

[edit on 23-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

top topics

join