It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHOA! weirdest facial disorder ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This guy has 2 mouths which can be opened at the same time!
This is the weirdest abnormality i've seen in a living human being....besides the guy with 2 male genitalia but that's another story.
Weird mouth

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That can't be real, surely not?!?!?! Where do you find these clips silQ?

Any links??

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by breezo

Any links??

He has the link in his post

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by breezo

Any links??

He has the link in his post

and if he watched the video, he would've had to click on the link

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The link of the web site you are getting them from.

Whats up with your title? Can we even take you serously? SilQ

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's ebaumsworld.com

Its a humor/comedy site..some pretty weird/funny/extreme stuff on that site. The site is legit..I've seen this clip before..

Pretty weird if ya ask me!

-wD

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This very same guy (well, or one just like him!!!) was in an Unsolved Mysteries episode back in the early 90's . They had lots of video on him.

Apparently, he's not a fake.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This very same guy (well, or one just like him!!!) was in an Unsolved Mysteries episode back in the early 90's . They had lots of video on him.

Apparently, he's not a fake.

so how did this guy come to be? is it a congenital disorder?

P.S. i'm feeling some animosity from spittingcobra....but that's just me.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe its the remenants of a conjoined twin? The black stuff looks like hair.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know of a worse one, but after I saw this, this is the one I was thinking of.
This is a true case of a young man with gross cranial facial deformity.
This gentleman was found in Asia, his family kept him home, and working in the rice field because of the ridicule he recieved from the public. The guy was a hermit.
A team of Doctors from all over the world worked oon him.
He had an underdeveloped "extra face", which would express coorsponding with his willed expression on his primary features.
He also had a "hump back" which was eventually found to be some ribcage of his disjoined brother.
The team removed much of the deformity, but I dont know what ever happened to this this poor guy.
I saw this documentary many years ago, and is still very fresh im my mind, because I felt so bad for him, and was so happy to know something was being done to better his quality of life.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
so how did this guy come to be? is it a congenital disorder?

P.S. i'm feeling some animosity from spittingcobra....but that's just me.

They said it was his "conjoined?" (it's a bit more than that isn't it???) twin. This is not the same guy though, now that I watch this again. Not unless this video was taken a long time ago. The man who was in the Unsolved Mysteries episode was a lot older than this guy...BUT, his second mouth was almost in the same place...basically, almost where his ear should be and it moved with his mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

by xxKrisxx
He also had a "hump back" which was eventually found to be some ribcage of his disjoined brother.

hmm, I'm thought it was something like that. Happens more often than you'd think apparently. Not a nice thing to live with; Imagine how people like that would have been treated 100+ years ago...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs

by xxKrisxx

hmm, I'm thought it was something like that. Happens more often than you'd think apparently. Not a nice thing to live with; Imagine how people like that would have been treated 100+ years ago...

yeah, I wonder if this guy would have survived 100 yrs ago. I wonder if the birth of this child was natural, or if there was an emergency, being that he may have been larger and he was malformed.
Im surprised he was even cognizant with all that damage, And being able to walk, no lower extremity hinderance.
I remember the documentary and he was in a very rural area. People that saw him took him to be some kind of monster and the family hid him.
L

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs

Speaking of which...

the guy in the U.M. episode lived in a Chinese province where they still arrange marriages while the two are children. So when he turned whatever age it was for him and his selected bride to get married, she wouldn't do it...it was sad

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Apparantly i saw the clip on Guiness world Records show a while back why it was on there i dunno? its sick makes me

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yeah, the rural location is the kicker, especially in underdeveloped and tradition soaked countries. There's probably plenty like him that have been killed, and more than likely by the parents in the past. Not too long ago that would have happened in our countries too. (not saying it still happens there). It is very sad.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I saw him on 'Ripley's Beleive It or Not' last week. It was a remanent of a twin, but he had surgery and the exta 'face' was removed.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I saw him on 'Ripley's Beleive It or Not' last week. It was a remanent of a twin, but he had surgery and the exta 'face' was removed.

I was about to say the same thing, I saw him on TV ages ago, just could't remeber what show it was on. Kinda reminds me of that nurse in South Park.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
That guy is listed in the Guinness World Records book somewere. Hes just a unsuccesfully split syamese twin.

Has 2 head tops(as you can see the hair on his cheek), 3 eye sockets(3de one was only visible on X-rays) and 2 mouths, all his organs are singular though, so the splitting stopped way before there could be any word of an actual twin.

new topics

top topics

join