It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the deaths?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I had a thought today. If the government and space exploration societies around the world "did " have contacts with an advanced ET race, why have we lost so many astronauts to malfunctions, and mistakes over the years.... why not share the technology with us rather than these deaths?

The NASA Astronaut Memorial Wall includes the names of 24 astronauts who have given their lives in service of the space program. Of these, 17 were lost in space-related accidents and the remaining seven died in aircraft accidents. An additional eight cosmonauts have also perished during the Soviet/Russian space program. A brief biography of each of these lost pioneers is provided below.

Source

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 21/5/09 by CherryDuck]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Playing conspiracists, assuming they did make contact.

Well for appearences, have to keep them up, have to make everyone think youre still playing by the timeline rules eh?

Makes you wonder why they stopped going to the moon and the get go, maybe they found a extremely effeicent way to get there, without a mutter from the crowd?

A few dozen deaths, to hide the truth, well that wouldn't be that farfetched for the gov't to do now would it.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

OK I'll play conspiracist too. Perhaps that's why the Chinese wanted their own hi-res images of the Lunar surface... to see what the US was really doing up there. Perhaps that's why we are seeing NOTHING of those images now... since China learned the dreadful truth!

IRM

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Do you think it could be possible that these "malfunctions" were caused by ET, an enhanced telepathic prod with a sharp stick in other words? The space program of the early years did seem to be focused on going to the moon and building bases or at least setting up a permanent base there. If there is an intelligence up there it stands to reason they would not have wanted us blundering around.

Could the malfunctions have been part of a warning we are not privy to, part of the reason why we have never been back to the moon?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Contact with ET's is going to take time. I believe though in the build up to 2012, there will be an increase in sightings of ufo's. I mean were already in 2009 and so far this year there has been hundreds of sighting around the world. The good thing is though that now we can share our sighting, experiences with eachother and thus making more people aware of the fact, were not alone! I hope in my life time we do have contact and then i can give the v's to all them skeptics!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I very much doubt China's lunar probe ever made it near the moon.

The idea that various governments around the world have access to some kind of advanced ufo technology while simultaneously financially crippling themselves purshasing and developing jet fighters etc based on combustible fuel doesnt make much sense, but most of ufology is a pretty logic free zone in the first place. Based largely on what its adherents want to believe, rather than what is likely.

top topics

join