It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich says time for Pelosi to resign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Newt Gingrich is calling on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to resign her leadership post Tuesday, days after deriding the California Democrat as a "trivial politician" over her description of what the CIA has told her about aggressive government interrogation techniques.

In a column for the conservative publication Human Events, the former House Speaker takes aim at Pelosi's press conference last week, during which she said the CIA did not tell her in 2002 that it used the aggressive interrogation technique of waterboarding. She went on to allege the CIA routinely misleads Congress.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Let me think... She lied over and over, she has trashed the former administration on the policies they ran yet she herself was privy to them and didn't speak out about them. I think it's time she went the way of the doddo. Leave politics and get out before the people of her state toss her out.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They all need to resign in my own opinion.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If we apply this logic, then most politicians should resign.

Pelosi should resign and find a nice corner somewhere in a far away place and never rear her ugly mug ever again.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Can't they just declassify the meeting minutes and get to what was actually said -
the truth.... should settle it.
what a concept.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I personally like seeing Nancy as Speaker of the House. She is exactly how the American public should see the Democratic Party day in and day out.

top topics

join