It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Money and War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
wow, this is a great article. it is a very long one but for all who really want to know why the world is as it is, it is a must read.

I am going you the link to it and below just a small part for the start

links:
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...
www.analysis-news.com...

"Barack Obama

Obama was chosen and elected by the Cabal. Without going into all of the reasons why they chose Obama (although his IQ level was part of the consideration), it is suffice to say that Obama is a Muslim. There must have been some fear that he could double cross them as Lincoln and Kennedy both did. So why would they take this gamble?

I submit that the Cabal and its affiliated Mob people have some very dangerous material on Obama that could destroy him if made public. I think they are holding this material and using it to keep him in line.

There are several things about Obama which could be devastating to his career if the gullible public ever was informed by the controlled media. I just noted that Obama is clearly a Muslim and a Marxist Muslim at that. Yet, this is not as threatening as other issues. For example, he apparently was not born in the US. He seems to be a citizen of Kenya or Indonesia where he went to school. While these questions were never allowed to be heard in US courts, the Cabal’s controlled media could make them a major issue if need be. Finally, the evidence is massive that Obama is a bisexual. If the Cabal/Mob has photos, it could hurt him substantially.

The Bottom Line

As pointed out above, there are two kinds of Jews—very good and very bad (Jer 24). Without a doubt, the ones who say they are Jews when they are not (but are of the synagogue of Satan-- Rev 3:9) are the very bad ones. Of course, like the book of Revelation says—they are not Jews at all though they claim to be. And this takes in the Rothschilds and their relatives and associates.

For my part, I would prefer to not even address the Jews. But the Rothschilds are so evil and gross it is essential to understand them. What a tragedy it has been that old Joe Kennedy, Jack Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Billy Graham and the others never understood the difference between good Jews and bad Jews. For more on this theme, one can read the Hidden Secret of the Financial Market Manipulators, Why they succeed and How to follow their work at this website. "

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Dont stop believing.
Hold on to that feeling.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

what exactly you mean?

I do belive very strongly that we are going to the slaughterhouse straight on.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Well if that is true there isnt much you can do about it, so just try to enjoy what remains of your life.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Never mind "good jews and bad jews" there are only good people and bad people (and bad people who pretend to be good people, yes of course).
But if you start to train your mind to see Jews as a race then it will "contaminate" your thinking in both conscious and subconscious ways. These ways are not always very logical. This is because the human brain is still prone to seeing things in "tribal terms" (i.e. fear of the invisible enemy within) but the thinking does not really suite 21st century realities.
Worst; seeing people as Jews and non-Jews means you are prone to using racial language and thoughts (end of potential hopes for political influence).
Perhaps this is even rightfully so as the racial approach makes fascist ideas appear more attractive than they should (if morality has a say).

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984

Never mind "good jews and bad jews" there are only good people and bad people (and bad people who pretend to be good people, yes of course).
But if you start to train your mind to see Jews as a race then it will "contaminate" your thinking in both conscious and subconscious ways. These ways are not always very logical. This is because the human brain is still prone to seeing things in "tribal terms" (i.e. fear of the invisible enemy within) but the thinking does not really suite 21st century realities.
Worst; seeing people as Jews and non-Jews means you are prone to using racial language and thoughts (end of potential hopes for political influence).
Perhaps this is even rightfully so as the racial approach makes fascist ideas appear more attractive than they should (if morality has a say).

Actually the brain does not interpret things in Tribal ways, that is just plain false.

We see people as "races" because we've been told to do so by generations of racism and white supremacy.

Obama is not a Muslim, I wish people will stop saying that, since there isn't any proof at all.

Money and War go hand in hand, the bigger the war, the more money countries who play both sides make. It's a very simple equation.

Us starts a war in Somalia as an example. The disrupt piece between two warring tribes, sell weapons to both sides and whamo, money all around.

It's what they did in both world wars before being forced to join them and the same thing the British did as well as multiple other countries.

There are several things about Obama which could be devastating to his career if the gullible public ever was informed by the controlled media. I just noted that Obama is clearly a Muslim and a Marxist Muslim at that. Yet, this is not as threatening as other issues. For example, he apparently was not born in the US. He seems to be a citizen of Kenya or Indonesia where he went to school. While these questions were never allowed to be heard in US courts, the Cabal’s controlled media could make them a major issue if need be. Finally, the evidence is massive that Obama is a bisexual. If the Cabal/Mob has photos, it could hurt him substantially.

Show me the proof of any of these things. What does bisexuality have to do with it, he can't show a birth certificate, so therefore you can't prove he wasn't born in the US, but you can't prove he wasn't.

Lets not make baseless assumptions

~Keeper

[edit on 5/19/2009 by tothetenthpower]

new topics

top topics

join