It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handbook for the New Paradigm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Greetings...and may GOD bless all here...

Wondering if anyone out there has read Handbook for the New Paradigm..and, if so , what are your impressions..??
much thanks
lefty

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hey Dave!

I have not read it, though I have 'applied' for it. Being in Australia, I don't know when, if at all, I will recieve it.

Did you listen to Coast to Coast AM when George Green was kicked off the show by Art? That was wrong!

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
did not hear the show...but Art has an agenda that is suspect these days...
anyway, the handbook, and subsequent volumes are the topic...and , as a loudmouth anti war activist, I find it refreshing...and a wake up to those who truly are in service to others here
as a musician, www.leftydavesmith.net , i am planning "come together" dances in my area to raise awareness of those who seek peace, not war....try to effect the national mindset, a little at a time...and steer clear of the "mouse fighting the elephant" portrayal....
when you get the book, i'd read it twice, before setting out on your 'mission'...it took me twice to get the idea firmly entrenched in my "kill em all, sort um later " attitude I have been raised in..
good luck and may God bless all here...

leftydave

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
yes I have just read it. I don't think there is another book out there that has impacted me quite as much! Infact I have ordered another 15 to give out to people that I feel are ready for such things. In my heart I believe this is gonna be the way to change our experience on the place we call earth and help some of us into higher dimensions

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Who resurrected this old chestnut? Anonymous?

There are still copies around at isohunt and demonoid if anyones interested. However if you're like me and "UFO Spirituality" turns your guts, don't bother!

IRM

top topics

join